Slider

1 & 2: 366 - Christmas Memory & Daddy Lovin'

1.02.2012

I decided to join a 365 Project challenge to try to develop my photo taking skills.  Taking a picture everyday seems pretty overwhelming, but I really want to get better at this.  Blogs I closely follow have beautiful snapshots even it's just a picture of shoes!  I want to be that blog too.

Here are my first pictures

Day 1:  The last piece of Christmas still up in our house

 DSC_0011

Day 2:  Daddy was grilling since it was 80 degress on the first day of January and Rawley was excited to see him

DSC_0006

I think I did pretty good at taking these today, but my goal is to look back at these first two photos in December of 2012 and think "wow, I thought those were good"?!

1 comment:

Actuary Mom said...

I tried to do a 365 challenge last year, and I made it until April or so... it was great though. I wish I would have stuck with it.

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan