I went in last week to the doctor to go over the results of my NT Scan done a few weeks ago and the doctor said it couldn't have gone any more perfect. Such a relief to hear that :) We also heard the heartbeat again and little Nugget was beating strong, the doctor said it sounds like a "happy baby".
Also last week, we had a fun surprise on our doorstep from my old dear friend Jen that I have known for ages! She bought Nugget a new friend - Sophie the giraffe! Thank you so much again Jen, so very thoughtful and kind of you to think of our little Nugget! :)
What are those cute little bloomers you see next to Sophie you ask? Well we got those this past weekend while in Kansas City at Irish Fest from my Great Aunt Lori & Great Uncle David. How cute are these?? Bloomers that say Irish Mist...clever :) I think they will match perfectly with the ND booties from Mimi.
Other than all this past excitement we have nothing going on until November 3rd which is the BIG ultrasound. Speaking of, I'm thinking we need to start a poll of guessing the gender. What is your vote - a BOY or a GIRL??? I still think it's a boy and Ryan is convinced he is getting another girl, what are your thoughts?
******
How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 5 poundsMaternity clothes: Yes! I'm still wearing normal shirts, but some of them are beginning to fit weird. And I still love those maternity pants :)
Main symptoms: I'm feeling totally normal, and my energy is certainly back while being in the 2nd trimester. However, I can't sleep through the night which is bothering me a bit. Doctor said try to eat a light snack before going to bed and see if that helps any.
Exercise: Walking the treadmill for 30 minutes, but we have been so busy the past few weeks that I have really only walked a couple times a week. We have a couple weeks of no sports for big sister Kaylie so I am trying to take advantage of it until the next sport activity comes up.
Best moment: Getting past 1st trimester in one piece :)
Movement: Not yet, but they say w/in the next couple weeks I should start feeling something.
Food cravings: None. Eating normal for now and my constant need for carbs has diminished.
Gender: Still don't know, but we find out November 3rd...just 3 weeks away!
Labor signs: n/a
Belly button in or out? Still in and ring less, my belly button feels like a crater!
What I miss: Being able to drink with everyone. Being Sober Sally at an Irish Fest and girls weekend next weekend isn't that exciting :(
What I am looking forward to: Finally feeling Nugget moving around in there. It will make this all feel so much more real.
Weekly wisdom: n/a
Milestones: Nugget is now the size of an orange, or almost the size of a softball and is about 4 inches long
******
6 comments:
Nugs and Sophie are going to be fast friends, that's for sure!
My bet is on a little boy. Come on, Team Penis! :)
Love you!
Hahahahaha! You and me are the ONLY one's who think it is a boy, we will see. Love you lady!! XOXOXOXO
I'm going to vote boy. Mostly because I know a lot of women having girls already...someone has to have a boy soon. ;)
I hope I'm still riding the girl wave to be honest ;) But you are right, a lot of people are having girls right now.
I thought it would be a girl but now im starting to think its a boy. Hope its what you want linds. 3 more weeks. :)
Seester?!?!?!?! You think it's a boy too? :( I guess either way it will be awesome! 3 more weeks!
Post a Comment