Slider

16-22: 366: project 366

1.22.2012



16
1/80, f/2.5, ISO 800

Today we went to Margaritaville for lunch before we went to Rawley's first hockey game!  He cried everytime a goal was scored...I mean seriously cried. ;0)  He loves chewing on daddy's watch too.

17
1/160, f/3.2, ISO 200

Just another afternoon walk after mamma's run. 

18
1/20, f/2.8, ISO 400

He is very curious as to what the big box that holds all his fun toys is.  He now stands up and reaches in to grab small toys out or just play in there while standing up since he doesn't have the strength to pull the big stuff out yet.


19
1/320, f/5.6, ISO 200


We went to the small park in our neighborhood today to go down some slides.  Sadly, this is the first time he has been down a slide.  He loved it at first then had the look of freaked out central towards the end.  I think after an hour he had about enough of the park.

20
1/160, f/14, ISO 200

Our usual views we see on our daily walks/runs.

21
1/50, f/1.8, ISO 3200 (talk about noise!)

His hair is crazy out of control these days!

22
1/160, f/1.8, ISO 3200

He has discovered his nose and does the casual nose picking.  I didn't think it happened this young, I thought I still had a couple year...and yes, I realize he has the same shirt on as the day before.  We got home late last night visiting Aunt Megan and this was his undershirt.  We just put him into bed instead of putting on his jammies...parent fail!

3 comments:

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

such adorable pics of your little man!

Mycharmingcolors said...

has anyone told you that your a great photographer!

and the picking the nose picture is to funny! I've wondered when kids pick that up (literally) ha ha

Sweet As Boys said...

Thank you SO much Jess! I have a LONG way to go to where I want to be with photography, but it's getting easier. I just need to keep practicing :)

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan