Slider

our week through the iphone: week 15

1.21.2012

Another great week in our house!

We really need to get some more variety up in here though since we tend to do the same things almost everyday ;0)

monday
I woke up this morning to find my Keurig is only pouring me half cups of coffee, say what?!  That's highway robbery right there.  This mamma needs full cups so I need to figure out what is going on.  I'm going to try to put it through a clean cycle because unfortunately, we do not have a warranty left on it.  Daddy had the day off today for MLK Day so we went to Margaritaville to have some lunch (fins to the left there Rawl-dawg!) and off to the hockey game we went!  Our team was playing the Avs so daddy was awesome to get these tickets for us.  This was Rawley's first hockey game and he did very well considering we went right in the middle of his nap time.  Anytime they made a goal though, Rawley freaked out crying because he wasn't used to the noise.  Towards the end he did much better, but he wanted nothing to do with daddy and hung on to mamma for dear life ;0)

tuesday
Today was spent catching up on cleaning since we had another long weekend to play.  But before that Rawley and I went for another run, W3D2.  It really slows down my time running outside while pushing Rawley's stroller.  Towards the end of the walk, he decided to throw a fit.  Not sure why.  While I was cleaning the floors I found Rawley sitting in sissy's room.  Just sitting there taking her all in.  Poor little boy, he misses his sissy and loves her so.  We can't wait for her to come out and visit again!  We miss her and love her so!

wednesday
Look who is trying to walk around with his walker?  This guy!  He thinks he is such hot stuff.  Today he didn't want to have any part of his morning nap and he sat there in his crib for over an hour playing and banging his head against his crib...is that normal?  WTH?  He has never done that before.  When he finally decided he was tired, he slept for only 30 minutes.  When he woke up we went off to run a couple errands to get some necessities.  He loves riding in the cart and especially when I'm pushing the cart on the street because it's all bumpy.  He just sits there and laughs.  A side story, we saw a little girl in the store in a cart while I was stopped finding the item I needed and he just laughed, giggled and waved his hands around like crazy like he was so excited to see and talk to that little girl.  It made me feel so bad to know I really need to get him in a little play group or something, but I haven't heard of any around here. :(  We dinner with a new sippy, the one without the straw this time so we can put some formula in it for meal times and see if it works better.  The straw doesn't reach all the way down to the bottom so he gets no formula out of it.  We will see.

thursday1
thursday2
Lately, Rawley finds it comfortable to just hang with his finger in his nose.  It's weird, but whatever.  After nap time we decided to go the park for about an hour and enjoy the sunshine and slides.  Sadly, this is the first time we went to our little pocket park and went down the little slides.  He loved them at first, but then got scared.  He mostly enjoyed seeing all the other kids by laughing and waving his hands around like a mad man...and eating sand.  He decided to blow past his afternoon nap today so he was really tired by bath time, but oddly enough he still woke up as usual in the middle of the night.  I'm down to filling his bottle to two ounces last night and tonight will be one ounce - we are trying to wean him off of this nighttime feeding and it's been frustrating.  I'm scared for when water has to go into the bottle, but I hope he will get sick of that real quick and not want to wake up anymore for it.  We will see...

friday
Friday was laundry day and laid low.  Just some toy playing, dancing and laundry folding ;0)

 







No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan