Monday I took no photos. I'm not sure why but I didn't really get around to it and honestly, we did nothing exciting around here that would justify a click.
Tuesday was spent taking down all our Christmas decorations. Call me a Grinch, but I was ready to get my house back in a normal fashion. Rawley was playing hide and seek with daddy behind the curtains while I was getting things tidied up. Rawley got a new rocking horse from Mimi and Pa and he loves it. He thinks he is quite the cowboy. We went to Lowe's to pick up a few items before meeting some friends for dinner that were in town visiting from Colorado. After we met up with the fam at Twisted Italian since we were right next door already.
On Wednesday, me and Rawley went to lunch with some old friends. It was such a great time catching up after so many years. It was so nice to see them just loving my kid and that makes me happy!


Thursday Ryan went back to work after being off for a whole week so Rawley and I were alone with Nana and Papa. Rawley tried on his new Rawlings shoes Gpa and Babushka got him. He looks like such a big boy wearing his new shoes AND his size 12 month pants! They are still a bit big around the waist, but the length is just right. Rawley, Nana and myself went to Paradise Bakery for lunch and went to Target again to get some more Christmas clearance items and other necessities. Rawley was really pulling up and standing on things today, he should be doing this routinely in no time at all. Makes me sad.
On Wednesday, me and Rawley went to lunch with some old friends. It was such a great time catching up after so many years. It was so nice to see them just loving my kid and that makes me happy!
Thursday Ryan went back to work after being off for a whole week so Rawley and I were alone with Nana and Papa. Rawley tried on his new Rawlings shoes Gpa and Babushka got him. He looks like such a big boy wearing his new shoes AND his size 12 month pants! They are still a bit big around the waist, but the length is just right. Rawley, Nana and myself went to Paradise Bakery for lunch and went to Target again to get some more Christmas clearance items and other necessities. Rawley was really pulling up and standing on things today, he should be doing this routinely in no time at all. Makes me sad.
Friday was back to normal routine around here which was kinda nice. Nana and Papa went back home and Rawley and I got things done around the house since we pretty much took a week long hiatus enjoying our company. We had blueberries again this morning and once he was down for his nap I began the road to training for my half marathon...these numbers are pathetic! I have quite a ways to go. Later, Rawley was trying to help me put the dishes away and he thought he would be funny playing peekaboo on the coffee table. Silly boy.
Hope everyone has a fabulous New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment