Slider

13-15: 366: project 366

1.15.2012

So...I'm a couple days behind on posting my pictures for my 366 Project...oopsies.  It has been a bit overwhelming to keep it up daily only because I feel like I'm blogging, facebooking and pinteresting way too much and kind of feel like I'm neglecting the hubs.

So from here on out I'm still going to take daily pictures, but will be posting only once a week.

Here are my catch ups for the week :0)

13
1/125, f/2.2, ISO 800


14
1/30, f/1.8, ISO 500

I received this beauty from my Great Aunt.  This buffet and also a table.  It's just beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on it!  I'm thinking of refurbishing it, but not sure if I should leave it this color or go funky and do a pretty gray or an aqua blue or neutralize it my doing a creamy white.  I need to do my research because I don't want to ruin it

15
1/250, f/1.8, ISO 250

Ryan is kind of mad that I got this for Rawley, but I think it's such a great memento to put in Rawley's baby book.  Regardless of your political affiliation, I think it's a neat keepsake.

So there you have it, the rest of my week through my 366 project :)

3 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

yup, totally hear you on letting the interwebz take over your life. i've cut back a lot & although i often feel like i "should" be doing more, my family comes first!! love the pics :)

Unknown said...

i love that first photo! Makes me want to get our spoons and pans out and start a band with my kiddos :)

Mycharmingcolors said...

the first picture is great!!!! and wow I am jealous of your heirloom!!!!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan