1/500, f/2.5, ISO 1000
For this 365 project, I have been and will be referring to this site to give some inspiration along the way when I get in a rut on what to take a picture of. I don't necessarily follow the list, but it's a good guide.
Today's theme is movement. I have a very hard time learning focus on this camera and with a moving kid, I haven't been nailing this important aspect of photo taking. Today I decided to take the challenge.
I followed Rawley around while he was playing today to try and capture him or anything in his path moving so I can take a picture of it without all that blur. Today's picture was the closest I could get today of Rawley moving towards me while throwing his toy ring around.
This one came in a close second of him crawling towards me
1/500, f/1.8, ISO 2500
To me, these turned out better than what I have ever taken to date. Sad huh? What comes though with using the higher ISO and faster shutter speed gives me a lot of "noise" in my photos. There is a lot I still need to work on, but I'm making progress which is pretty much the whole point to this little whole project ;)
3 comments:
Oh I just love the last picture of Rawley :-)
what a cutie!
that picture is so cute!
Post a Comment