Sunday we put on our new Vans that Uncle Shaw and Aunt Megan when Rawley was just 3 months old...he can finally fit into them :) They look so cute on him! We went to our friends house to watch the playoff games and smoke some meat after a very long morning. Rawley ate all of Uncle Boop's macaroni cheese, they are new Bff's. Later we went to the park so all the kids could blow of some energy. Anytime I would put Rawley down in the grass, he would either eat a twig, grass, trash or flowers so I couldn't let him play at the park :( We did see a beautiful sunset though!
Monday

We started the morning by eating waffles and bananas, Rawley watched Yo Gabba Gabba!. That is his favorite show. It's not too bad, I guess it could be worse. Rawley thinks he is a funny guy by picking his nose. Let me add that he really isn't picking his nose, he just holds his finger there. He likes to give himself kisses in the mirror or give himself a head-butt. He was playing on his tummy in the bath and inhaled a whole bunch of water...he didn't really like that.

Tuesday we started the morning eating some blueberry pancakes which usually ends up everywhere including Rawley's hair. I completed W4D2 of the C25k program. I'm only running a 16 minute mile when running on the treadmill. Good to know I'm actually faster on pavement, but it is much harder for me it seems. We did a little grocery shopping then watched daddy play his weekly softball game at the park. It was kind of chilly and Rawley just wanted to play with his blanket.

Wednesday was very busy! After Rawley spent the morning growling and being very overdramatic, we went to pick up a beautiful frame from Fanciful Frames that I had made for our family picture for the hallway. It turned out BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to put it up! Since we were in that area, we decided to stop by to see Great Great Aunt Lori and drop off a little thank you gift. Once we finally made it back home I went out for a much needed ladies night out to a nice little wine bar in our area with some girlfriends. It is always so nice to get out once in a while since it's very few and far between without the Rawl Dawg. After, I saw this adorable bike bell on this awesome beach cruiser parked outside. I need to get me a beach cruiser, so fun! Every bike needs a bell like that, it's adorable :)

Today was the best day to be outside! It was an amazing 75 degrees today and we took full advantage of it. Once Rawl Dawg woke up from his morning nap we got ready and headed to the park and watched the ducks and took in some sunshine. Later that evening when daddy got home, we went for our run and Rawley fell asleep in his stroller which has never happened before. He didn't bother taking an afternoon nap so he was tired. I find when I'm running that my time is much better when running on the road rather than on the treadmill. Today was tough, my calves really hurt today.

Friday starts like any other day in this house, breakfast and Yo Gaba Gaba! The kid loves it. After he happily wakes up from his morning nap we went to the scrapbook store to get some paper for Rawley's 12 month photo banner for his 1st birthday party. Yes, I know it's in April but I have a lot of crafting to do and it's going to take me a while. For dinner we stayed in and made this amazing pizza found at how sweet it is. One word = AMAZING! Seriously, make it if you haven't yet.

Monday
We started the morning by eating waffles and bananas, Rawley watched Yo Gabba Gabba!. That is his favorite show. It's not too bad, I guess it could be worse. Rawley thinks he is a funny guy by picking his nose. Let me add that he really isn't picking his nose, he just holds his finger there. He likes to give himself kisses in the mirror or give himself a head-butt. He was playing on his tummy in the bath and inhaled a whole bunch of water...he didn't really like that.
Tuesday we started the morning eating some blueberry pancakes which usually ends up everywhere including Rawley's hair. I completed W4D2 of the C25k program. I'm only running a 16 minute mile when running on the treadmill. Good to know I'm actually faster on pavement, but it is much harder for me it seems. We did a little grocery shopping then watched daddy play his weekly softball game at the park. It was kind of chilly and Rawley just wanted to play with his blanket.
Wednesday was very busy! After Rawley spent the morning growling and being very overdramatic, we went to pick up a beautiful frame from Fanciful Frames that I had made for our family picture for the hallway. It turned out BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to put it up! Since we were in that area, we decided to stop by to see Great Great Aunt Lori and drop off a little thank you gift. Once we finally made it back home I went out for a much needed ladies night out to a nice little wine bar in our area with some girlfriends. It is always so nice to get out once in a while since it's very few and far between without the Rawl Dawg. After, I saw this adorable bike bell on this awesome beach cruiser parked outside. I need to get me a beach cruiser, so fun! Every bike needs a bell like that, it's adorable :)
Today was the best day to be outside! It was an amazing 75 degrees today and we took full advantage of it. Once Rawl Dawg woke up from his morning nap we got ready and headed to the park and watched the ducks and took in some sunshine. Later that evening when daddy got home, we went for our run and Rawley fell asleep in his stroller which has never happened before. He didn't bother taking an afternoon nap so he was tired. I find when I'm running that my time is much better when running on the road rather than on the treadmill. Today was tough, my calves really hurt today.
Friday starts like any other day in this house, breakfast and Yo Gaba Gaba! The kid loves it. After he happily wakes up from his morning nap we went to the scrapbook store to get some paper for Rawley's 12 month photo banner for his 1st birthday party. Yes, I know it's in April but I have a lot of crafting to do and it's going to take me a while. For dinner we stayed in and made this amazing pizza found at how sweet it is. One word = AMAZING! Seriously, make it if you haven't yet.
1 comment:
aww he is so adorable. i love his smile. All of those photos are lovely. Love the one with ducks :)
Post a Comment