Slider

embrace the camera + 12: 366: excited

1.12.2012

etc
1/60, f/2.8, ISO 800, flash ON

Ryan was able to snap a picture of Rawley and I.  I know of sorta cheated today with the 366 project because I didn't actually take this photo, but I don't have a tripod or a remote yet so there. ;0)  We both have so much to learn with this camera.  The flash is on and everything is just out of focus.  Oh well, I shouldn't dwell on that.  I actually have a picture taken with Rawley so that is what matters.  Right?!

Rawley seriously loves to give kisses.  I definitely have my little love bug.  After he gave me a kiss in this picture he just squealed with delight and just started waving his hands like crazy.  He is fun.



3 comments:

Jen said...

what a cute picture! I love how excited babies get when they kiss too!

Amy Nielson said...

so cute! i dont think it's cheating... you gotta get some pics of yourself in there or else your year just wouldn't look right!

ps: in your header it says "insanely cut kid..." instead of "cute." sorry, i woulda emailed you but I couldn't find your email address on your page! i love your blog look though, so cute!

Sweet As Boys said...

Thank you Amy for pointing that out! I hate when that happens ;) I just fixed it...hopefully ;)

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan