Monday started out much better than last, but it still started earlier than my liking. The only part of early morning wakings I love is when Rawley will just snuggle on the couch with me while he eats and I drink my coffee. The day was very normal and predictable including major smiles and giggles when Rawley woke up from his morning nap :) I love that! He is finally starting to get out of lazy mode and holding his bottle a little bit more now. The evening was a long one since daddy is out of town in San Francisco for work so getting dinner done and bath time done by myself is a lot. But it was a success and we can't wait for him to come home on Wednesday!

Once Rawley went down for his morning nap I decided to hit the treadmill and completed Week 2/Day 2 of C25k. I think Thursdays run will start getting difficult. Once he woke up we went to Target. I actually just got stuff we needed with the exception of a cute rug and a valentine's day wine stopper ;0) After, we went to Michael's so I can pick up some supplies for my valentine's day wreath. We spent the rest of the day hanging out although Rawley put up quite the fight today for his afternoon nap. Rawley and I make some spaghetti squash for dinner and he loved it! He sat there smacking his lips the whole time while he ate. Good thing table manners aren't important right now.

Tuesday night was a long night. I couldn't sleep at all. Mainly because Ryan is still out of town BUT he comes home tonight, we are so excited! :) Rawley woke up at about 6:34 this morning which is pretty good for him. He likes to look in the monitor a lot. Later in the day I busted out pots, tupperware and wooden spoons. He loved it! Rawley was attacking me by form of kisses. He is such a love bug. I ended the day with a MUCH needed girls night and a couple glasses of fantastic wine. All in all a pretty good day :0)

Daddy is finally home and got home super late. So he went into work late this morning which meant we got to have breakfast with him and hang out for a bit! Me and the Rawl dawg decided to go to the Goodwill this morning to see if we can find some props for his first birthday party. Yes, I'm working on this already. I have less than 3 months to plan this! We ended up walking out empty handed so we made the long trek home. We tried to make silly faces in the camera and he was not having it. Moving right along with C25k - W2D3. We ended the day with story time with daddy and read Goodnight Hawaii...what else? ;0)

Today was cleaning up the house a bit, running to the Home Depot for some spray paint (working on a project for Rawley's room) and then running to the grocery store to pick up some things for dinner. We stayed in tonight and made some pizza on the smoker and had a couple glasses of wine. A nice relaxing evening to wrap up the busy week.
Oh yea, and that picture you see of us high fiving?? Rawley does that now and it's so funny. He gets so excited after he gives you a high five and just yells and flaps his arms around everywhere. It's so cute to see how he is just learning things right in front of your eyes.
Once Rawley went down for his morning nap I decided to hit the treadmill and completed Week 2/Day 2 of C25k. I think Thursdays run will start getting difficult. Once he woke up we went to Target. I actually just got stuff we needed with the exception of a cute rug and a valentine's day wine stopper ;0) After, we went to Michael's so I can pick up some supplies for my valentine's day wreath. We spent the rest of the day hanging out although Rawley put up quite the fight today for his afternoon nap. Rawley and I make some spaghetti squash for dinner and he loved it! He sat there smacking his lips the whole time while he ate. Good thing table manners aren't important right now.
Tuesday night was a long night. I couldn't sleep at all. Mainly because Ryan is still out of town BUT he comes home tonight, we are so excited! :) Rawley woke up at about 6:34 this morning which is pretty good for him. He likes to look in the monitor a lot. Later in the day I busted out pots, tupperware and wooden spoons. He loved it! Rawley was attacking me by form of kisses. He is such a love bug. I ended the day with a MUCH needed girls night and a couple glasses of fantastic wine. All in all a pretty good day :0)
Daddy is finally home and got home super late. So he went into work late this morning which meant we got to have breakfast with him and hang out for a bit! Me and the Rawl dawg decided to go to the Goodwill this morning to see if we can find some props for his first birthday party. Yes, I'm working on this already. I have less than 3 months to plan this! We ended up walking out empty handed so we made the long trek home. We tried to make silly faces in the camera and he was not having it. Moving right along with C25k - W2D3. We ended the day with story time with daddy and read Goodnight Hawaii...what else? ;0)
Today was cleaning up the house a bit, running to the Home Depot for some spray paint (working on a project for Rawley's room) and then running to the grocery store to pick up some things for dinner. We stayed in tonight and made some pizza on the smoker and had a couple glasses of wine. A nice relaxing evening to wrap up the busy week.
Oh yea, and that picture you see of us high fiving?? Rawley does that now and it's so funny. He gets so excited after he gives you a high five and just yells and flaps his arms around everywhere. It's so cute to see how he is just learning things right in front of your eyes.
1 comment:
What a cutie. I am your newest follower!
www.kalenuggets.blogspot.com
Post a Comment