Hi! Just found your blog and its super cute! I love that you are doing a 366 challenge. I am, too! I love even more that you condense the pictures into one post. Ive been posting one a day and its starting to wear on me. :/ I may have to do a once a week one as well. You have inspired me. :) Also, great work on the C25K! I am barely on week 1 day 3. I want to die. lol
2 comments:
oh those eyes!! what a cutie pie.
Hi!
Just found your blog and its super cute!
I love that you are doing a 366 challenge. I am, too!
I love even more that you condense the pictures into one post. Ive been posting one a day and its starting to wear on me. :/
I may have to do a once a week one as well. You have inspired me. :)
Also, great work on the C25K! I am barely on week 1 day 3. I want to die. lol
Jules
Post a Comment