Since today was President's day, daddy had the day off! It was nice having him home for a few days since he will be gone later this week for a few days. Lunch was such a mess today (as usual) so we had to strip the boy down after. He is such a dude! We spent the rest of the day being super lazy. It's nice to have those days once in a while.
The Rawl Dawg took a three hour nap today! It was awesome and he was super happy when he woke up today.
He was such a good boy that he helped me vacuum, I love it.
While we were relaxing before bed, Rawley just sat there and held my hand the entire time...for like a half an hour. I didn't have the heart to move. Just makes me melt when that happens :)

Today started out pretty funky. We took daddy to the airport and left the house at 5:45 this morning so it threw Rawley out of whack with his naps later in the day. But we did go out and grab some lunch with an old friend from middle school and her 6 week year old boy. SO precious!
We spent the rest of the day playing and while I was making a couple frozen meals for my sister in law (who just had her new baby GIRL last night) and found Rawley in his bathroom and had pulled the rest of the toilet paper off the roll.
We were riding solo tonight for story time before bed. Goodnight Hawaii is never the same when I read it to him, he is more interested in his bookshelves anyway and it's annoying ;0)

Rawley was a very silly boy today. I was taking a couple pictures to send to Ryan today, I asked him how big he was and this is how Rawley responded. He is such a goober.
I went running for the first time today after not running for the past 9 days because of my posterior shin splints. It felt so good to hit the pavement again, but it was tough starting back at Week 7 Day 1 again after all that time. I have to build that endurance back up again considering I used to run an 11 minute mile and now it's 13 ;0)
After my run we hit up the little pocket park and then ended the day with bath time. Just a typical day around here :0)

Today we picked up daddy and spent the rest of the day playing with cousins, friends and meeting our new little addition to our family. My SIL had her little baby girl this week and we were finally able to meet her today. She is SO cute and couldn't stop staring at her!
Today started out pretty funky. We took daddy to the airport and left the house at 5:45 this morning so it threw Rawley out of whack with his naps later in the day. But we did go out and grab some lunch with an old friend from middle school and her 6 week year old boy. SO precious!
We spent the rest of the day playing and while I was making a couple frozen meals for my sister in law (who just had her new baby GIRL last night) and found Rawley in his bathroom and had pulled the rest of the toilet paper off the roll.
We were riding solo tonight for story time before bed. Goodnight Hawaii is never the same when I read it to him, he is more interested in his bookshelves anyway and it's annoying ;0)
Rawley was a very silly boy today. I was taking a couple pictures to send to Ryan today, I asked him how big he was and this is how Rawley responded. He is such a goober.
I went running for the first time today after not running for the past 9 days because of my posterior shin splints. It felt so good to hit the pavement again, but it was tough starting back at Week 7 Day 1 again after all that time. I have to build that endurance back up again considering I used to run an 11 minute mile and now it's 13 ;0)
After my run we hit up the little pocket park and then ended the day with bath time. Just a typical day around here :0)
Today we picked up daddy and spent the rest of the day playing with cousins, friends and meeting our new little addition to our family. My SIL had her little baby girl this week and we were finally able to meet her today. She is SO cute and couldn't stop staring at her!
1 comment:
jealous your husband had pres's day off! sam had to work. boo. looks like a great week :)
Post a Comment