Slider

happy valentine's day!

2.14.2012

I thought today I would take some valentine pictures of Rawley and I.  I got one.  And that ended up coming out super blurry since I had to use my coffee table as a tripod.  Oh well.  It's something.

Then the rest of our "shoot" was a disaster since he wanted nothing to do with it.  He tore the paper hearts down, ate them, tossed them then decided he wanted to play with his car instead.

I guess that is my future with a little boy huh? ;0)

vday1

vday2

vday3

vday4

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

cute! at least you tried... selfies are so hard. throw a kid in the mix & they're dang near impossible.

Carolyn said...

So cute! I think they turned out great. I love his shirt :)

Modern Mommy said...

I'd say your photo shoot was a success, these shots turned out great. I especially love the faux hawk! Sure makes me wish I had a little guy. I don't think the grandparents would like it much if I styled my girls' hair like that. I'm a new reader here and have to say I thoroughly enjoy your blog. Cheers!

Jen said...

Neeeeeeee! I want to eat him.

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan