Slider

embrace the camera

2.16.2012

This was the only picture we took on our Valentine's Day "photo shoot".  It came out super blurry since I used the coffee table as my new tripod, but it worked and I got a sweet picture of me and Rawley.

Although he was a bit concerned of the timer beeping.

embracethecamera




5 comments:

Joy Ward said...

what a precious picture! a framer for sure :)
clicking over from ETC...

Edie S. said...

So very sweet! I love the puzzled baby look, haha! Just stopping by from The Anderson Crew's blog.

mama foosa said...

what a precious photo :) and such an adorable baby!

{annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

Beautiful Picture! I love the look on both of your faces! So tender!

Amy Nielson said...

haha, parker ALWAYS gets distracted by the timer beeping! it usually makes him laugh though, so it kinda works out :) cute pic!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan