Slider

our week in da iphone: week 19

2.18.2012

another busy week around our house.  nothing exciting again except for the fact that all of rawley's birthday crafting supplies all arrived this week so i'm sure next week will consist of a lot of crafting.

i'm excited to have something fun to do, but kind of stressing since i really only have a month now to have everything done for mr. boy's party!

monday
waiving "hi" when waking up from his morning nap.  well, not really but that's what it looks like.  he isn't quite doing that yet ;0)

playing ball, kissing himself in the reflection of the entertainment center are his favorite things to do at the moment.  he loves to kiss himself whenever he sees himself.  he also loves to "help" empty the dishwasher, its about time mamma has a helper around here!


Valentine's Day, just really a normal day in this house.   I just whipped up some heart shaped bacon found over at <3 the paper mama...no big deal.  And of course our normal morning of watching our favorite show.  Scratch that, Rawley's favorite show.

Started Week 7, Day 1 today.  I did pretty good.  The treadmill said I ran a 14 minute mile.  Eh, I'll take it considering I only stopped a couple times to catch my breath again.  My calves were really bugging me this time.  Normally I can just run and it will go away, but this time it didn't.

We spent the rest of the day just playing and making a valentine craft for daddy made from our leftover hearts from our debacle of a photo shoot.  After Rawley went to sleep we made a yummy dinner of steak and sauteed mushrooms, asparagus and the rest of the heart shaped bacon ;0)  And of course some wine.


We started the day with some early play time before Rawl Dawg's morning nap.  Turns out he decided not to take that nap.

We left a bit early to go meet my old friend from high school for lunch and her two little boys.  We had so much fun!  Sadly, it was a short lunch but now that I'm back in my hometown there will be many more fun lunches to meet up at. :0)  This place was actually featured on Diners, Drive-In's and Dive's.  It was pretty tasty.

On the way home we hit up Costco to get some Rawley necessities...and like 100 K-cups.

Daddy was at a work dinner tonight so it was just the Rawl Dawg and I tonight.  It was nice to relax and cuddle with him before bed.


Rawley is now biting his crib...looks like I need to buy bumpers or something so he stops.  This crib is supposed to convert into a full bed eventually, it's staying for a long time.

We hit up the scrapbook store again today for some more stuff for Rawl Dawg's first birthday party and then we went to the ReStore and picked up some items for a future project I'm doing for his new play space.  We wrapped up the night with a bath as usual.


We ran a lot of errands today.  We had to go to Home Depot, Staples and then the grocery store.  Rawley is so good whenever we run errands.

Once we got home that changed.  He must have been tired because while we were eating lunch he just cried and was super fussy.  Honestly, I think he is growing a couple more teeth because he has been acting up again in the middle of the night.

After his afternoon nap we just folded all the laundry and then had a kiss fest in the mirror which is something he always likes to do.

How was your week?

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your baby is adorable!! :)

Amy Nielson said...

ummm, DROOLING over those bacon hearts! yum! are you on instagram?? how am i not following you? find me @amy_agoodlife & say hi so i can follow you back!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan