Slider

our week in da iphone: week 17

2.04.2012

This week has been MUCH better!  Rawley is finally sleeping through the night again...do I dare say that and jinx myself?  Well, I probably just did.  I feel like a new woman and enjoying the time I don't have to get out of my warm cozy bed at 2am!

1
Rawley likes to cause shenanigans in the morning and play in the curtains.  He likes to shake the panels like a mad man.  I was hanging up some picture frames that I spray painted last night and he loved playing under the chair I used for my ladder.  It seems now whenever he eats breakfast, lunch or dinner, we need to strip him down to his diaper because he is always an absolute mess.  I started my Pinterest inspired IKEA bookshelf project for Rawley's room.  Everything has been spray painted so I can hang them tomorrow.  I could probably be the last person on earth to do this, but I love it :)

tuesday
Today was Week 5, Day 2 on the C25k.  It's tough right now, but I just need to push through it.  We went to the park and did some swinging.  Rawley loved it.  We ended the day by going to the park and watching daddy play softball.  Our typical Tuesday around here :)

wednesday
Rawley is starting to bite (chew) on tables and his crib.  I really need to get rail covers for his crib STAT!  He is a very messy eater these days and I'm constantly picking up so much food off the floor...does he even eat it??  We went to the park today and went down some slides for a bit, he really wasn't feeling it.  I finally stuck it to Pinterest and completed a project!  Made these adorable IKEA spice rack bookshelves that pretty much everyone has done.  I might just be the last one to do this.  I love having his books all in one spot with easy access.

thursday
Rawley started the morning causing his usual mischief.  He likes to crawl underneath the side table in the living room and mess with the computer cord.  We had to go to the doctor to get his second flu shot today and he took it like a total champ.  He cried a bit, but got over it quickly.  Today Rawley turns 10 months old...yeah, seriously.  Week 5, Day 3 of C25k and it was my first 9 minute long run, it wasn't as bad as I anticipated.  Granted I ran on the treadmill today so I don't think it counts.  I feel I run faster outside, but it's harder.  I don't go by the pace on the treadmill, it doesn't really register correctly.  I go by the GPS on my iPhone when I run outside and I'm doing 11 minute miles as my running pace outside.

friday
We had to wake up super early this morning to take daddy to work.  Rawley was not feeling it.  Later we ended up at Target and apparently this is how we sit in carts.  We had a little photo shoot before going to our friends house for the evening and also a little game of peek a boo. 



2 comments:

Sacha♥ said...

cute pictures. What app did you use for your gps, does they track your running?

Sacha

Sweet As Boys said...

Thanks Sacha! I use Ease into 5k http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ease-into-5k/id301233668?mt=8 and it tracks my running time/pace. I think the GPS is $0.99 extra though. I love it :)

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan