Yep. This is what happened the one time I let him roam free in the house a little bit too long...his first toilet paper extravaganza!
THEN, I went to go get the camera and came to find this
Awesome.
I do have to admit that it was pretty funny because he was waving the trash bag around like a madman with the hugest smile on his face. So silly. I'm sure I will find many more of these mischievous antics in my future. ;0)
Linking up with <3 the paper mama!
2 comments:
you know you're a blogger mom when you run for your camera the first time your kid gets into the tp. i did the same thing with parker :) love it!
I definitely agree with Amy. I have my camera ready to go where ever we are! Just when you think they will be fine for a few minutes, you run to potty or change a load in the washer & BAM! They are into the worst possible thing! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment