Another morning of Yo Gabba! Gabba! with waffles and bananas. That kid loves that damn show.
We went to go play puzzles before his morning nap and he thinks the puzzle holder is better than the actual puzzle itself. Scratch that, the puzzle piece doubles as a binky so that's pretty golden for him.
Bath was pretty enjoyable as usual, he is pretty happy in the bath.

Rawley's breakfast this morning was scrambled egg yolks and it was a complete mess! I had to completely undress him to just his diaper, he loved it. This kid loves to eat his solid food, but his table manners are not the greatest. I can't wait until he can use utensils properly.
I started Week 6, Day 2 today and I had to run 20 minutes straight. Yep, that was a 2-0...no typo there. I didn't do so well, but actually better than I thought. I had to stop a few times to catch my breath, but I only stopped for seconds and no more than a minute. That's not too bad. I'm going to repeat the same run on Thursday and see how I do.
Rawley didn't take a full nap so I had him locked in the bathroom with me while I showered and got ready for the day.
Dad played softball tonight so we stayed behind so Rawley could go to bed at a descent time. So we just read stories :)

This kid is such a goofball. He likes to make this scrunchy face all the time, today he did it throughout his whole lunch.
It was a nice day today so we went to the park. Rawley climbed all over the place, he loved it this time around. He covered that whole park today, he thought he was pretty awesome.
Apparently he drinks gross bath water out of plastic Coors Light cups...parent of the year raise your hand (raises hand)!

I did Week 6, Day 2 again today and I rocked it! I only stopped once for a few seconds. My first break came after 13 minutes ran...that's awesome! :0)
Rawley decided to take over a 3 hour nap for some reason and I had to go wake him up. I guess I should have let him sleep longer because he didn't take an afternoon nap.
It was amazingly nice out today...almost 80 degrees! So I put on some shorts on Rawley and we went for a little stroll and ended up at the park again. Chunky baby legs in shorts are the BEST!

Friday was spent catching up with an old dear friend from high school...actually we have known each other since middle school! She was in town visiting for the weekend from sunny California. We spent the afternoon catching up and having lunch with her A-dorable little boy Jasper and Rawley. After lunch they spent a little time chasing each other, it was so cute. It was so GREAT to see her again and finally meeting her little handsome dude!
That was our week, how was yours?

We went to go play puzzles before his morning nap and he thinks the puzzle holder is better than the actual puzzle itself. Scratch that, the puzzle piece doubles as a binky so that's pretty golden for him.
Bath was pretty enjoyable as usual, he is pretty happy in the bath.
Rawley's breakfast this morning was scrambled egg yolks and it was a complete mess! I had to completely undress him to just his diaper, he loved it. This kid loves to eat his solid food, but his table manners are not the greatest. I can't wait until he can use utensils properly.
I started Week 6, Day 2 today and I had to run 20 minutes straight. Yep, that was a 2-0...no typo there. I didn't do so well, but actually better than I thought. I had to stop a few times to catch my breath, but I only stopped for seconds and no more than a minute. That's not too bad. I'm going to repeat the same run on Thursday and see how I do.
Rawley didn't take a full nap so I had him locked in the bathroom with me while I showered and got ready for the day.
Dad played softball tonight so we stayed behind so Rawley could go to bed at a descent time. So we just read stories :)
This kid is such a goofball. He likes to make this scrunchy face all the time, today he did it throughout his whole lunch.
It was a nice day today so we went to the park. Rawley climbed all over the place, he loved it this time around. He covered that whole park today, he thought he was pretty awesome.
Apparently he drinks gross bath water out of plastic Coors Light cups...parent of the year raise your hand (raises hand)!
I did Week 6, Day 2 again today and I rocked it! I only stopped once for a few seconds. My first break came after 13 minutes ran...that's awesome! :0)
Rawley decided to take over a 3 hour nap for some reason and I had to go wake him up. I guess I should have let him sleep longer because he didn't take an afternoon nap.
It was amazingly nice out today...almost 80 degrees! So I put on some shorts on Rawley and we went for a little stroll and ended up at the park again. Chunky baby legs in shorts are the BEST!
Friday was spent catching up with an old dear friend from high school...actually we have known each other since middle school! She was in town visiting for the weekend from sunny California. We spent the afternoon catching up and having lunch with her A-dorable little boy Jasper and Rawley. After lunch they spent a little time chasing each other, it was so cute. It was so GREAT to see her again and finally meeting her little handsome dude!
That was our week, how was yours?
1 comment:
Best lunch with one hot mamma and two handsome boys EVER! Can't wait to see you and Rawley again soon... love you so much, gorgeous friend! xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment