Slider

update on the bump: 22 weeks

6.20.2012

22 weeksblog

You can find my 22 week bump post with Rawley here.  I think I'm catching up and then some with the size of this belly.  I have gotten bigger, quick and I'm a little worried about that.  Compare my bump from last time:

22 Weeks

As much of an easy pregnancy I am having, I'm still a little bummed at how big I'm getting and how fast.  I know I really need to get over since I'm pregnant, but it's hard not to get down on yourself about it.  It's really hard for me to resist the urge to scarf down ice cream every single day.  This time around, that is all I want.   

I'm still feeling very normal, but I'm extremely tired.  All the time.  I wish I could take a nap, but in my short 2-3 hour window during Rawley's nap I have many other things to do.  On the upside, I still have the mobility and energy to get things done right now so it's good.

I really am enjoying feeling this little guy kick all the time.  Ryan still can't feel him and this little guy is very active!  I don't remember feeling Rawley this often, strong and so soon as I am now.  That may not be good for later ;0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan