Slider

update on the bump: 20 weeks

6.06.2012

I know, I know, the blog has changed again.  Sorry about that for those of you that actually follow this blog regularly.  I was getting sick of the old name and I actually wanted to protect my photos a little bit by owning a domain name.  Hopefully, this is one more protective measure I have on my pictures.  If not, please advise what more I can do if you have experience with this. :0)

20weeksblog
My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog.  Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.

Here is my 20 week picture with Rawley, you can find my post here.  I was much bigger last time I think.

bump20weeks

It's hard to believe I am half way there way already!  It's really flown by this time around although the first half always seems shorter anyway.  The hard part is the last 20 weeks really which I'm not looking forward to.  That's when I become a big complainer.

During our trip to San Diego I was sitting outside reading a book and felt real legit kicks for the first time, it was pretty awesome.  That is the one thing that I love about being pregnant, feeling your little one move around and for right now being the only to feel it.  It's like our own little secret :)

I went in for my 20 week appointment and the heartbeat of this little guy is going strong.  The only problem my doctor is seeing at the moment is that my placenta is too close to my cervix, but she indicates this should move up more as my pregnancy progresses.  I need to go back for another ultrasound in a couple of weeks just to make sure it has moved some.  She doesn't seem worried as this is a frequent occurrence and usually corrects itself.   If it doesn't, it can lead me to having a c-section in October.  Let's hope it moves, huh?

Other than that, this pregnancy has been really easy (knock on wood), much better than last time around.  Maybe it's because I'm distracted with Rawley, but the less wrong the better right?  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout of your blog & the name. I am currently trying to figure out how to design my blog & get it looking the way I want. Coming up with a good name is very tricky!
You look great pregnant! & Congrats! You're halfway there! I remember the first time I felt Caden kick, I was eating ice cream & he loves ice cream!

Sweet As Boys said...

Thanks Valerie! Honestly, this is probably my 4th attempt/change at a blog name. I'm so indecisive which frustrates me. I'm happy with this one finally :) Kicking is the best part of pregnancy, it's what I missed most when I wasn't pregnant anymore.

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan