Slider

our week in da iphone: week 35

6.10.2012

The week started out great!  It was so nice to get back to normal routine around here, but it won't last long.  Sissy is coming next week and we couldn't be more excited!!!

Rawley was so happy to wake up Tuesday morning knowing that his mamma was home, he couldn't stop giggling...love it!  I hit 20 weeks on Tuesday, crazy to think the first half of this pregnancy is over.  Eeek.  Wednesday, we did some grocery shopping and some turkey and cheese sampling at the deli counter...yummy :0)  Rawley is loving this IKEA abacus thing, he always plays with it.  Thursday we had some water table fun again.  He loves playing with, but he hates being at the splash pad or in the pool.  He hates the water, I'm not sure why.  He better learn to like it, it's the bloodline of summer!  Later, I made some veggie muffins found at All Things G+D.  He LOVES them!  Total winner.  I suggest you try it if you haven't already :0)  Rawley's new thing is pouring his food from his bib and eating all the food that fell into it.  It's pretty funny, he is such a boy!


Untitled
Untitled

Friday, Rawley wanted to help me vacuum the house.  I really don't mind.  It's nice to not have to do it.  We later cuddled that afternoon which doesn't really happen anymore, I soaked up every minute of it.  Saturday we had some dinner at the LBG after taking his 14 month pictures at the park.  This morning just did some normal playing with some cars while I was doing laundry, making a picture frame and then having some family pool time. :)

It's been a great week around here, how was yours? :)

Linking up with Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan