Above right picture...enough said.
Woke Rawley up at 5:15 to take Dad to the airport for work. He loves to sit in the carseat with his Muno. Since we were also taking his colleague to the airport too, I sat in the back and hung out with Rawley and it was kind of funny to see his view during a car ride. He loves it, just takes it all in.
We went to Mimi's and played with cousins while waiting for sissy to get up since she is in town! Sissy just spent the weekend in San Diego with Mimi so we went to go pick her up. Uncle Colin brought his cousin's old Notre Dame hat and I LOVE it! I really wish he would wear hats because it looks so cute on him! I will keep trying. That night we all went to Peter Piper Pizza to indulge in some pizza, games and family time with our cousins and had a blast. He had fun riding the rides.
We went to Mimi's and played with cousins while waiting for sissy to get up since she is in town! Sissy just spent the weekend in San Diego with Mimi so we went to go pick her up. Uncle Colin brought his cousin's old Notre Dame hat and I LOVE it! I really wish he would wear hats because it looks so cute on him! I will keep trying. That night we all went to Peter Piper Pizza to indulge in some pizza, games and family time with our cousins and had a blast. He had fun riding the rides.
We tried to do some sidewalk chalk today and that wasn't happening. He basically threw it, broke it and tried to eat it. I guess we will bust those out again later. He did however enjoy the water table as usual.
Nope, I really mean Thursday with this one ;0) I'm all sorts of off these days and once I finally caught the mistake, I didn't want to go back and correct it...oopsies.
Thursday started out great. I was able to get some stuff around the house while waiting for sissy to get up. We jetted off to the outlet mall to do some shopping and lunching. We stopped by the VANS store to get sissy some shoes and while we were looking around the sales lady gave Rawley a Yo Gabba! Gabba! sticker and he thought it was the best thing in the world! After lunch we played at the little splash pad at the mall and he had the best time because the water doesn't splash so high there. He had a great time playing with the kids. He went down some slides with sissy and then went home to nap. That evening he started to come down with a fever. He was very snuggly.

Last night was terrible! Poor boy was fluctuating between a 101 and a 102 temp and I pretty much slept in his recliner all evening. He didn't finally go to sleep until 3am this morning. I feel so bad for him. The day was spent being lazy and napping waiting to go pick daddy up from the airport from his business trip. Afterward, we decided to venture out for a family dinner since he seemed to be feeling alright. During the middle of the night though it was back to normal and he was up every 4 hours crying :( I feel so bad for him.
How was your week???
Thursday started out great. I was able to get some stuff around the house while waiting for sissy to get up. We jetted off to the outlet mall to do some shopping and lunching. We stopped by the VANS store to get sissy some shoes and while we were looking around the sales lady gave Rawley a Yo Gabba! Gabba! sticker and he thought it was the best thing in the world! After lunch we played at the little splash pad at the mall and he had the best time because the water doesn't splash so high there. He had a great time playing with the kids. He went down some slides with sissy and then went home to nap. That evening he started to come down with a fever. He was very snuggly.
Last night was terrible! Poor boy was fluctuating between a 101 and a 102 temp and I pretty much slept in his recliner all evening. He didn't finally go to sleep until 3am this morning. I feel so bad for him. The day was spent being lazy and napping waiting to go pick daddy up from the airport from his business trip. Afterward, we decided to venture out for a family dinner since he seemed to be feeling alright. During the middle of the night though it was back to normal and he was up every 4 hours crying :( I feel so bad for him.
How was your week???
1 comment:
the photos are wonderful :D
Post a Comment