You saw that right, we are having another baby! Kaylie is going to be a big sister again and Rawley is going to be a big brother! We are expecting this little critter October 23, 2012.
On March 13th I decided to take a pregnancy test and right away it showed up positive! I couldn't believe it because I haven't been feeling any different lately. I hadn't had my period since January, but I figured it was because I was running a lot and it just threw my body out of whack. Sure enough, I was pregnant. I went into the doctor the following day and they did an ultrasound to confirm and sure enough there was ONE baby in there flickering away and I was already measuring 8 weeks.
We can't even believe this is happening so soon again, but we are thrilled and so happy that we will be expanding our family again.
I'm not going to lie though, I am a little bummed that I won't be running my marathon as planned in June. I'm still frustrated that I didn't lose all the baby weight from having Rawley so I still have jiggly belly. I'm not a seasoned runner so continuing to run is out of the question for me right now. But at least I can pick back up after this little one arrives to train again for 2013 :) GREAT motivation to get the baby weight off for good.
I'm a little overwhelmed at the thought of having 2 kids under 2. It will be tough for me. I'm all about planning and scheduling so it will be a hard adjustment at first. Any tips will be greatly appreciated from all you type a ladies! I am also scared of being pregnant and giving birth again...especially in the heat of summer around here. I have a feeling I'm going to be swollen a lot ;)
We are VERY excited around here and I can't wait to see if Kaylie and Rawley are going to have a little brother or a little sister :)
And to kick off my pregnancy posts, I am going to start tracking at 13 weeks:
My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog. Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.
Not too much of a Wordless Wednesday post is it??? There are a lot of words going on here! :0)
4 comments:
congrats!! :)
holy moly-- i swear everyone is pregnant!! so awesome, congratulations!!!!
congratulations Mama! :) Love your update, so cute!! Amy is very inspiring! Xxx
Congrats on your wonderful news! awesome blog..from your newest follower :)
Post a Comment