Slider

our week in da iphone: week 29

4.28.2012

No new excitement around here other than the fact we were battling an allergic reaction and still working on milk and sippy cup weaning.  It's been tough, but other than that we had a fun week being in our little groove around here! :)

Untitled
Over the weekend Rawley developed a head to toe rash, it was bad.  Luckily it never affected his breathing and he never got swollen, but he was broken out everywhere.  So Sunday we started to give him some Benedryl and it seemed to help come Monday morning, but I was still wondering if he had this rash due to the Amoxicillan he was taking or if it was from the milk we started him on at the same time.  I took him to his pediatricians office and they confirmed he has a penicillin allergy :(  We came home and and he took a 3 hour nap which was fabulous!  He has found a new use for his sippy cup rather than drinking from it, a toy for his toy.  He likes to put his sippy on this toy and it just spins the sippy round and round and he loves it.  He took a fun bath and we went to bed early tonight.  Both of us.

Untitled
We woke up this morning rash free, what a relief!  Rawley's new thing to do is crawl behind the couch and table and watch Yo Gabba Gabba!...even though he is not supposed to.  I don't know how many times a day I pull him out of here.

Playing in the curtains again.

Helping mamma do the dishes and yelling at me.  Probably to tell me to load it back up again.

We went and watched Ryan's softball game tonight and enjoyed the beautiful summer night.  Rawley loves it.

Untitled
Ummmm....this is actually Wednesday's pictures.  Not sure why I'm thinking I'm a day ahead here...sorry ;0)  Ryan wanted us to meet him for lunch today.  Rawley was still napping, but was going on 2.5 hours so I woke him up and off we went.

Had to stop at Walmart on the way home and get some milk.

Spent the rest of the afternoon playing peek-a-boo.  He seriously thought this was the best thing ever.


Untitled
Are you confused yet?  This is Thursday.  Today was the first cold and rainy day in a very long time.  So what do people do in this state when it rains???  You go outside, play and enjoy every last drop of it!

Spent the rest of the afternoon napping, playing with toys and playing more peek-a-boo.  It was a great lazy day.


Untitled
Friday was spent going to run errands with Aunt Megan and Mimi.  We went to Lowe's to pick out some home gadgets for Aunt Megan.  We went to lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon playing with Cousin Brody and playing peek-a-boo in the curtains.  Have you noticed a trend in our game play this week???  This kid loves peek-a-boo :)

How was your week?  Linking up with Amy!

2 comments:

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

I'm glad his allergic reaction wasn't too bad! Although that sucks that he had one at all :(

Great pictures, and awesome blog! I'm now following. :)

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

Also, just wanted to let you know I've given you a shout out in todays post: http://thefeveredpen.blogspot.ca/2012/04/weekend-tidbits.html

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan