Slider

update on the bump: 14 weeks!

4.24.2012

14weeksbumpdate

My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog.  Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.

14 weeks, I'm actually in the second trimester.  Normal people would feel back to their normal selves at this point, but I actually started feeling worse this week.  Yesterday, my morning sickness started and it's been in full force ever since.  Even though it's been only for a day and a half, it honestly feels like an eternity.  Feeling nauseous is not fun.  At all.  I missed out on going to a baseball game with the family last night and it made me sad.  I'm not used to feeling this way, I was never sick with Rawley and I typically don't get sick anyway so I'm sure I am being totally dramatic here, but it sucks.

Anyway.  I wish I could say I was more energetic this week or better things to talk about, but I don't.  Hopefully next week will be brighter!   Quite a 180 from last weeks bump post, huh?

So for the time being I will go back to lying on the couch and take a little nap while Mr. Boy is napping although he is due to get up in the next 20 minutes ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan