Over the weekend we went to the zoo. Kind of a celebration for both mine and Rawley's birthdays. This was Rawley's first trip to the zoo and I think he liked it. At first he wasn't too thrilled as he just sat in his stroller and took in the sites, but he normally just chills anyway while in his stroller. Once we went to the children's exhibit where they have a petting zoo with farm animals and a Little Peoples Farm play area, he started to love it! They had a whole play area which Rawley loved the sand
And they also had some real life tractors that you could sit on, Rawley loved that too!
I can't wait to start taking Rawley to the zoo more!
4 comments:
cute pictures. i love taking my kiddos to the zoo!
Such sweet pictures! Makes me want to go to the zoo too!! :) xxx
looks like fun! we love the zoo around here :)
So much fun! Adorable pictures! I can't wait to take my kiddo to the zoo too :) xoxo
Post a Comment