Yes, I know that sounds like a lot. And it probably is, but some may not necessarily be huge goals but things I need to get done or want to have done during this year. Here we go...
- Run the San Diego Rock N' Roll 1/2 Marathon on June 3, 2012
- Reach 163 lbs, that's 15 pounds. I have done it before for the wedding, I can do it again. My ultimate goal is 145-150 as I feel that is my comfortable weight, but I will set the time frame of this goal once I reach 163.
- Track calories 5x/week
- Stencil wall in TV nook in living room
- Stencil & finally decorate half bath
- Refinish Great Grandmas buffet for family room
- Practice taking LOTS of pictures with camera. Practice makes perfect :0)
- Organize Rawley's clothes that he has outgrown. Keep & donate...
- Picture collage for master bedroom
- Frame pictures for above TV & decorate mantle shelf
- Make upholstered headboard for guest room
- Read 5 new books
- Hang and refinish Rawley's book shelves for bedroom
- Work on Rawley's first year book at least 15 minutes/day. Needs to be done by April 2nd!
- Sunburst mirror for above master bed
No comments:
Post a Comment