Slider

first christmas.

12.19.2011

I have been meaning to take some pictures of Rawley in front of the Christmas tree, but have been too busy these past few weeks. 

For those of you who cruise around Pinterest, you have seen the infamous post on how to take a picture of your glowing tree.  This was my very first attempt so it's a tad shaky, but once sissy gets into town we will take a family one on a tripod which will make a huge difference.

Showing my glow...


Too bad Rawl Dawg was moving because he is looking a little blurry, but I'll attempt a better one later this week :)

Come join the link party!



3 comments:

ACW said...

Love your tree & your baby's name! Adorable!

Amy Nielson said...

your picture looks great! what a pretty tree :)

Actuary Mom said...

It is pretty good without a tripod! I love the glowing christmas tree photos!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan