Slider

our week in da iphone: week 8

12.04.2011

This week was the start of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!


Sunday seemed like a pretty long day, but we got a lot accomplished!  Rawley thinks he can stand now for some reason.  We spent the day putting up all the Christmas decorations and trying to keep Rawley corralled.  It was tough.  BUT our tree look beautiful and so does our house.  Next up is putting the lights on outside, but Ryan will take care of that one ;)  At the end of the day we finally cleared out our garage of all our moving boxes and junk for the trash bulk pick up for the next day.  We have a garage I can park my car in now!


Monday was spent catching up on chores.  I was way behind on getting laundry done and cleaning around here so it was pretty busy.  Rawley's new thing is to stare right into the camera and wait for one of us to come get him.  It's pretty funny.  Rawley wasn't feeling good today.  He woke up with a clear runny nose and his eyes looked so puffy and watery.  I first thought it was allergies for some reason then he started to develop a fever.  I couldn't put him down all day and when I did he would throw a fit.  He ended up finally falling asleep in Ryan's arms.  He was up a few times in the night and very hard to put back to sleep.  Poor boy :(

Rawley was in better spirits when he woke up Tuesday.  No fever but he still had a runny nose and puffy eyes.  I wonder what he had?  He went down for his morning nap sitting like this.  He slept for almost two hours in this position.  For lunch mommy made a salad and apple so Rawley had some too.  The rest of the day was spent with me cleaning and we went to daddy's softball game.  We left early because it was way too cold!

Rawley thought he was funny playing this morning with no hands.  Every time he did this he would look up at me and start laughing.  Now he is on the move like crazy and he always love to go after that damn extension cord.  I caught him in the corner behind the table then making a dart for it again.  After his morning nap we went for a nice walk/run since it was super warm out.  I decided to go grocery shopping tonight and realized I forgot my wallet before I went to go check out.  So I had to run all the way home then all the back, then all the way home again!  I didn't end up eating dinner until like 8:30!  I ended up ending the evening cuddled with the Christmas blanket watching Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer while Ryan snored on the couch.


 Thursday was spent doing some Christmas crafts and spot cleaning around the house...so nothing exciting at all.   Later in the evening, Rawley and I went to dinner with Aunt Meg, Cousin Brody and Mimi at The Islands and went to JoAnn's to pick up some last of the craft supplies to finish Rawley's Christmas craft :)


Happy Friday!  We vegged around the house and played.  Rawley is now pulling himself up on everything!  However, he gets stuck standing there and then just cries until you help him down or he falls.  We spent the evening in and made some yummy bacon spaghetti and meatballs.  Yeah, pretty awesome!


On Saturday we went up to Prescott to watch the Christmas parade and when we arrived there it snowed a glorious 5 inches!  It was amazing!  Rawley didn't really know what to think of it, but he just hung out (almost sleeping) in his stroller all bundled and watched the parade.  We enjoyed the cool crisp snowy air and then ended the night hanging out with friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan