Another week has begun and today we did a lot of nothing. The day started very cold and rainy so we stayed in our warm jammies as long as possible.
Rawley did a lot of playing...as usual. He is standing on things now. He gets mad if he can't stand, then mad because he can't get down. Whatever. I put him in his exersaucer while I got a crock pot dinner going. It's been a while since he was in that thing. We read some stories together and then he thought that was too exhausting so he wanted to take a breather. He laid there for a good 5 minutes while shaking his head back and forth on the tile. Couldn't have felt good. Ended the day by cuddling with daddy before bedtime stories.
I told Rawley to say "cheese" and this is the face I got...ornery like his dad! Today Uncle Colin and cousins Ry and Carter went home back to Colorado so we decided to go hang out at Mimi's where they were staying to hang out before they left.
Rawley was digging balloons today and some Lego's and learning toys with Carter. They also were decorating cupcakes, Rawley was just observing with some Cheerios. Carter decided that today was a moustache kind of day. Again, Rawley couldn't get enough of the balloons. He was waving his hands so fast that you can't even see the balloon hitting him in the face. Rawley's new trick is if you scream he screams along with you and makes this pathetic face. I love it, it's cute :)
For some reason Rawley is waking up again around 5-5:30 am and it's driving me crazy! I will bring him in to bed and he will rest lying on my chest, but he doesn't really go back to sleep. He will go down for his first nap of the day pretty quickly after getting up and when he wakes up he will wait for me to come and get him by trying to stand up. Ended the night with a nice relaxing bath.
Thursday I had to finish my Christmas shopping so Rawley spent the day with Mimi. Daddy had another branch Christmas party to attend so Rawley and I were on our own for dinner. He had bananas, peas, carrots and puffs. He needed another bath since he was all sticky with banana and crap on his hands from me trying to finish his Christmas craft. He was obviously tired come bath time since he woke up early...again.
I finally got our Christmas cards out...I'm SO behind this year it's not even funny. We spent the afternoon playing and finish wrapping Christmas presents. We were going to go out to dinner but decided to just stay in and relax instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment