Slider
update on the bump: 37 weeks
10.02.2012
FULL TERM BABY!!!! I'm finally able to consider myself with a full term baby now, the size of a watermelon folks! If this little guy was born today he would be able to breathe on his own and be fully developed. That's pretty exciting :)
This past week has been exhausting, but we are getting a lot of stuff done around here. The only thing that we need to do before the little dude's arrival is install the carseat base and clean the old carseat out. I'm totally ok with that. I feel so good knowing we are pretty set if I went into labor today.
At this point in the pregnancy I'm starting to really feel some contractions on and off. This little dude is very active in my belly still and it keeps me up at night. Pregnancy insomnia is very present this time around {infact, I have been up since 2:30 this morning}. The contractions aren't uncomfortable, just mild cramping and not regular by any means but I'm very scared to go through the laboring process this time around. With Rawley, it all happened while I was already in the hospital so I didn't have to think twice about it.
I went in for my 37 week appointment yesterday and met my new doctor for the first time. She was great. :0) Very nice and easy to talk to...let's just hope she actually delivers me when the time comes. I'm still awaiting my Group B Strep test results, but I'm sure we will go over that next week. So far this pregnancy I have gained 27 pounds which is 2 pounds less than at this point being pregnant with Rawley. I'm surprised about that actually, I still eat like absolute crap :( I had an internal for the first time yesterday {totally uncomfortable by the way, but whatever} and I was dilated 1cm, 50% effaced with a very soft cervix. I'm not quite there, but I am on my way! :)
1 comment:
woohoo 37 weeks! you are looking amazing :)
Post a Comment