Slider

update on the bump: 39 weeks

10.16.2012

Untitled

I am officially throwing in the towel!  It has been so hard physically and emotionally for me the past couple of weeks.  I have so much running through my head right now.  I'm anxious about leaving Rawley while I'm in labor and I'm anxious about going in to labor.  Is my water going to break?, guessing if my contractions are far enough along that I can finally go to the hospital, am I going to have to go to the hospital in an emergency situation?  It's all very overwhelming to me and I know I did not feel this way at this point with Rawley.  No wonder why I have high blood pressure issues the past few weeks.

As of today's appointment I have gained a total of 29 pounds.  My sleepless nights are still happening, but I'm sure it's all the anxiety I have been feeling.  We are all ready for him to get here, everything is folded and clean.  Now we just need a baby and to start our new {normal} which I'm so excited about!  I'm really done with being pregnant and I feel that the days are really dragging at this point ;0)

Ok, enough of my negative "nelli-ness", let's hope this is the last bump update I do on this blog :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan