For almost a week now he has been super fussy, clingy, clear runny nose, sleepy, not really eating that much and then on Sunday night he had thrown up in his sleep. He woke up on Monday morning and threw up right after his bottle. After that happened, I decided I need to take him in to go see his doctor since I wasn't sure if it was related to the milk or something else
Turns out everything looks fine and the doctor seems to think he has some sort of a virus and doesn't think his throwing up and other ailments are related to a true milk allergy or intolerance. He threw up again on Monday night, but by Tuesday he started eating normal again and has seemed fine ever since.
Turns out he had a virus which is much better than a milk intolerance or allergy in my opinion. He is back to his silly self today.
Linking up with <3 the paper mamma today!
2 comments:
Poor kiddo! Daniel had 'a virus' last week and it was so horrible not to know w
hat to do to help him!! :( I hope he feels better soon!! Xxx
Post a Comment