Here we are at 16 weeks, 4 months already (5 months to go, but who's counting)!
My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog. Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.
Here is my 16 Week bump picture with Rawley
I'm definitely smaller this pregnancy, although that's not saying much ;0) I'm still fitting into my normal clothes where I was already busting out maternity pants with Rawley. Maybe I should bust them out, but I'm not quite ready yet. I'm not one that can make my normal clothes look cute on a pregnant belly so I'm sure I will be bringing out the maternity stuff soon. Clothes are starting to fit weird, but they are certainly doable at this point.
At times I'm feeling pretty content with everything happening now, but then there are other times I get so worried. It's a weird stage right now, you don't really feel all the ailments of pregnancy so I tend to get really worried about everything being ok. Yeah, I know. I'm a total worry-wart, but whatever. I really shouldn't complain because this is also the start of the best time of pregnancy because you aren't huge yet and you aren't uncomfortable and able to breathe normal right now. That part is fun :)
I go for my 16 week appointment tomorrow and we find out what this little peanut is on the 23rd. Pretty exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment