Slider

our week in da iphone: week 30

5.06.2012

Sorry for the double post everyone, I really hate when I do that :(

We had a petty fun week.  Just trying to catch up on some things around here all while starting a couple new things...isn't that always how it works? ;0)

Untitled
Monday started out great and Rawley was pretty happy starting his morning watching a bit of Yo Gabba Gabba!...as usual.  Then it pretty much went downhill from there.  I'm having a hard time with him drinking at least 16 oz of milk now that we made the complete switch from formula.  So I decided to make him a fruit salad to mix his yogurt in, but he caught on quick and cried and threw the food on the floor.  Hmmm, I will keep trying I suppose.

We spent the afternoon making pillow forts and playing in his playroom.  Right after he was inspecting his toes on his awesome baseball chair, he fell off and knocked his face on his other chair and bit his lip as he face planted it on the floor :(  I felt so horrible as blood was gushing out of his mouth so this mamma was freaking out!

Untitled
His new thing is to get into all the cupboards so we baby proofed the cupboards tonight with the exception of the tupperware drawer and he has all the tupperware out first thing every morning.  I'm constantly dodging it everywhere I walk.

I hit 15 weeks today!

Rawley woke up with crazy nap hair although you can't really tell in this picture, it's mostly on the party side of his head (he has a straight mullet right now).

Closed the day cuddling with daddy.

Untitled
As I was putting my face on, Rawley thought that stacking tampons on clean toilet paper was fun.  I guess whatever works to let me finish, right?

Gramma came over today and hung out with us.  We went to lunch where Rawley is starting to practice his dance moves.  He holds his hands together and swings them side to side.  It's his new move and he loves it.

Untitled
I had to run some errands on Thursday so after breakfast and morning Yo Gabba! Gabba!, I moved some toys into our bedroom so I could put my face on.  I'm also guilty of putting on some cartoons, but it worked.  We went to Target as we usually do every week and tried on some cool neon orange shades for sissy to see since she wears some just like them.  Rawley thought he was cool, but ripped them off in 2 seconds flat.  Later that evening we went to our park so I could shoot his 13 month pictures.  This is his typical yoga pose. 

Untitled
This was our day on Friday.  Crying, fussing and not eating.  I'm hoping it's teething and nothing serious.  It's been going for a couple days now :(  His nose has been running clear for the past 4 days now.  He is extra sleepy and extra fussy.  I really hope he isn't getting sick.  I feel so bad for him.  I hate when he is like this and I don't know why he is like that.


How was your week?  Linking up with the fabulous Amy!

1 comment:

Dilan Dilir said...

love the photos, the kids are so cute ♥

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan