My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog. Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.
Let me explain a little on what "we are almost positive if you are a boy or a girl" means. I went in last week for my 16 week appointment and my OB asked if I wanted a little sneak peak of the baby or if I wanted to wait until my actual gender scan (May 23rd). I of course answered with a "why not"?! ;0) She went and put the thing on my belly and and she moved it around, she saw things, she didn't see things, etc, etc. :) She said she isn't 100% and told me not to go paint any rooms, but we are almost positive what this little peanut is!
It's pretty exciting and I can't wait until next week to "officially" find out! Next week I will be doing the gender scan revel along with my 18 week update a day later than usual so keep an eye out for next Wednesday for the big post ;0)
2 comments:
Congrats! I can't wait to be pregnant again, but I keep telling myself we need to wait until I finish nursing school! I look forward to your updates too!
I also love the way you are tracking your pregnancy, I love Amy's blog!
aww so exciting!! I can't wait to be pregnant again.. always such a miracle!
Post a Comment