Slider

update on the bump: 15 weeks!

5.01.2012

15weeksblog
My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog.  Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.
I'm finally starting to feel normal again.  The morning sickness has passed.  It only lasted for two days, but man, it felt like an eternity!  I don't know how people can make it day in and day out of that.  I consider myself extremely lucky.  I don't know if the baby had a little growth spurt and I had a sudden surge in hormones or what, but I'm glad it's gone.
I still want to eat sweets all the time.  Sadly, I haven't eaten as good this time around as I did while pregnant with Rawley.  I don't eat junk all the time, but I am guilty of eating a Starburst or two...or three on many occasions throughout the day!
We finally scheduled the gender scan for May 23rd!  I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time.  Parts of me wants another girl for the aspect of having the best of both worlds with having one boy and one girl, but other parts of me really, really want another boy.  For those of you that know me in real life, this statement is a huge cry from how I felt while pregnant with Rawley ;0)  I really wanted a girl, but now I am realizing boys are SO much fun!!
Just a few more weeks and we will know for sure :)

2 comments:

Bees_Circus said...

Such a cute teeny bump!! I started to feel movement at about 16 weeks too!! :) xxx

Amy Nielson said...

mmmm, starbursts!! and yes, boys ARE so much fun :) at least you'll be happy either way :)

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan