Slider

embrace the camera

11.17.2011

I attempted this week to try to take pictures using my couch as a tripod

etc

Then I tried to use a book, pen and lens cap as another tripod to tilt the camera just so

etc2

Not to great, huh?  Well, then I tried to just take a picture while playing and then it cut out my face, but Rawley looks really cute here

etc3

<3

etc4

I should invest in a tripod and a camera remote, but regardless of that dumb little tidbit, I love to spend the days with my little boy!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute. I have totally tried to take pics with the couch as a tripod. Not so easy! It's hard getting pics with momma and baby! Love it!

Heather said...

I think they're wonderful pictures! I wish I had more like them! I really do need to start working with my camera's timer more often!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I think they are great! Oh the things I have tried to use as a tripod ;) Stopping by from ETC and so glad I did ;)
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Val said...

These images are fantastic!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan