Slider

rawley is 7 months.

11.02.2011

Our little Rawley is now 7 months!  Yowzers!  Rawley is getting to be so fun and animated.  His personality is really shinning through now.  I have a feeling he will be a mix of my calm personality and daddy's silliness which I think is a well-rounded little man in the making!  He is really a sweet and loving little boy and mommy is enjoying every minute of it because in no time at all he is going to want run to off and do his own thing without his mommy and probably want to hang out with daddy a lot more.

I have posted a medley of pictures here, I got quite behind on loading pics and didn't get a chance to even edit these.  Somehow, it's been a busy October!

  • He loves to give hugs! Momma got her cuddle bug after all.  
  • Speaking of being a cuddle bug, his separation anxiety is in full force.  He wants to be held a lot and will cry every time mommy leaves a room.  It's sweet and all, but it's exhausting hearing him whine all the time and holding him.  
  • He scoots like a caterpillar and army crawls all around to get to objects on the ground, but gets upset because he can't move quick enough to get it.  He is starting to get rashy knees and arms from all his scooting.  He should be really crawling any day now...and we will be baby proofing this house!
  • He is babbling "mamma", "ba", "ooh", "dada" and "whoah".  Obviously they aren't being associated with what he is talking about, but that will come in no time.
  • He is clapping his hands and when we say "yay" he claps even more like crazy.  He gets so happy!
  • His new thing is to spit at you, or doing raspberries.  He has starting doing this while eating food too so it hasn't been fun at feeding time lately.
  • He is breaking his first two teeth!  The first one busted through on our trip to Kansas City and in the past couple days his second one is coming in.  He is super tired all the time, clingy, super fussy, rashy all over his face and doesn't really have an appetite.  He has been sleeping through the night the past few nights.  It's great for our sleep, but I feel so bad for the little guy.
  • Despite all the teething he is such a happy little dude in general.  He is always laughing, smiling and squealing.  A far cry from his first few months!
  • He is now taking baths in the big tub!  Now that he is sitting up on his own, it will be better that he can play and splash everywhere.  He loved taking baths in the sink while we were in Kansas City and he did so good.   



  • His favorite toys are those that he can play with on the floor.  He loves his rubbery, squeaky building blocks and the Baby Einstein balls that have stuff that move around in it.  He also loves the monkey ball that rolls around all silly on floor and makes monkey noises.  I don't know if it's the teething that is making him fussy, but he is not really digging the exersaucer anymore.  He fusses and whines the whole time he is in it and I have to get him out after about  5 minutes...that didn't take long at all.  Oh yeah...and he still loves that dang Sophie!  Speaking of Sophie, we almost lost her on our trip to go see Babooshka and Gpa.  I was waiting in the jet way for our stroller to come up and a fellow passenger handed me Sophie because I dropped it!  Total mom fail for sure.  Maybe I need to invest and get a back up...just in case.

  • His favorite song is Itsy Bitsy Spider....we sing it often.
  • He is a seasoned airplane passenger now.  He flew back and forth to both Denver and Kansas City two weekends in a row and he was perfect on every flight.  Speaking of flying, here is a couple pictures of our trip to Denver to go celebrate sissy's 16th birthday!!

 She got the iPhone 4 and her reaction was priceless!


 
She cried :)
  Here are also a few pictures from our trip to see G-pa and Babooshka, we had so much fun!  For the record, he loved G-pa's boat :)







  • He is sleeping from about 7:30 pm until about 6 am and still getting up once in the middle of the night to eat.  He is taking about 2.5 naps during the day being about 2-3 hours each and then his little cat nap sometimes in the evening before bed.  We will be phasing that out pretty soon though.
  • We celebrated our first Halloween season by visiting pumpkin patches and dressing up in the cutest costume ever!  Looking forward to Halloween's being this great from here on out.
In Missouri

 Back home


 Sorry, had to add this one in just one more time ;)
Taking his 7 month pictures this time around was a little challenging.  He was not having anything to do with it.  He was focused on everything except for the camera no matter how hard I distracted him.  He decided to throw a fit.




These are the best of the bunch:





















Happy 7 months Rawley, mommy and daddy love you!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I can't believe he's 7 months! I feel like it was yesterday you shared his newborn photos! He is so cute - love the faux-hawk! :)

Jessica said...

I love him!!! Your photos always make me smile. I'm glad you are all having so much fun. I do love the iPhone pictures...priceless. She's going to hate those in a few years. LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan