Slider

messy boy.

11.11.2011

Lately Rawley has been in a kick where he doesn't want me to feed him.

blog

I guess that's ok, but I have a lot of pureed food in the freezer that I need to get through otherwise I'm just wasting it.  I am going to start doing the Baby Lead Weaning approach, but for now I'm just trying to be creative.

blog2

blog3

Since Rawley didn't want me to feed him his peas today, I decided to pour it on his tray to let him play around with it instead and sprinkle some if his favorite finger foods on top...puffs.  Yes, my kid is now a puff-aholic.

blog4

Normally it just makes me cringe watching him make such a mess, but that was nothing because it turned into this!

blog5

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan