Sunday we woke up to a wonderfully rainy and chilly day. We don't get too many of those around here so you want to soak up every last bit of that yumminess. We spent the day watching football and napping. Rawley is so cute now that whenever he wakes up from sleeping he will be up on all fours and peeks his head over the railing of the crib with the biggest grin on his face. I love it! I spent the rest of the day finishing the curtains with Mimi for sissy's room. What a perfect Sunday!
Monday we got the day rolling fairly early because he had to meet Mimi to go run some errands. Before we left I was trying to get a picture of Rawley and I together to send to dad and he refused to look in the camera, just looking up having some deep thoughts. Whatever. After running some errands we met up with cousin Brody for lunch. Dad helped watch over Rawley while I finished up my photo wall in our living room. They were cooking dinner together.

Rawley was quite the snuggler this morning. I loved it :) Mimi came back over to help me with the last of the curtains for the living room so Rawley had a little play date with Bella. It was so cute to watch them play together. He doesn't get much interaction with other babies, maybe I should start looking into Baby Time at our local library? Spent the afternoon playing with toys and woke up from his afternoon nap all smiles SITTING UP waiting for momma! It was so cute :)
Today I started back up the Couch 2 5k program (C25k for those who don't know this abbreviation). Let me tell you, it was a bitch to start running again! I'm not the most coordinated person so I'm sure I just looked fantastic gripping on the stroller for dear life while running because I couldn't run pretty enough ;) Oh well, it will be worth it to get back into shape again. Rawley loved being out for the few miles we ran. Once we got home we had giggle time while mommy just gave him kisses, he thought it was funny. Then we ate our lunch and Rawley at whole pieces of green beans with puffs and his sippy. He is such a big boy :( He turned in early tonight because he decided to wake up at 5:30 am and screwed his whole schedule up for the day, but we did get him down at 6:30 tonight.
Helloooo Friday! Rawley slept from 6:30pm to 6 this morning! What a great start to the day, but I still needed some coffee go figure. Rawley decided he wanted to look like a little badass today while we went to Costco and In and Out Burger. Once we got home it was nap time and laundry day!
Rawley was quite the snuggler this morning. I loved it :) Mimi came back over to help me with the last of the curtains for the living room so Rawley had a little play date with Bella. It was so cute to watch them play together. He doesn't get much interaction with other babies, maybe I should start looking into Baby Time at our local library? Spent the afternoon playing with toys and woke up from his afternoon nap all smiles SITTING UP waiting for momma! It was so cute :)
Wednesday was pretty low-key. We went to the Dollar Tree to pick up some things for a Christmas craft I'm brewing up, then we stopped by the grocery store to pick up some items for dinner. Had some playtime with our friend Haven and then ate dinner. He loves to feed himself and tonight was Avocado and puffs...of course ;)
Today I started back up the Couch 2 5k program (C25k for those who don't know this abbreviation). Let me tell you, it was a bitch to start running again! I'm not the most coordinated person so I'm sure I just looked fantastic gripping on the stroller for dear life while running because I couldn't run pretty enough ;) Oh well, it will be worth it to get back into shape again. Rawley loved being out for the few miles we ran. Once we got home we had giggle time while mommy just gave him kisses, he thought it was funny. Then we ate our lunch and Rawley at whole pieces of green beans with puffs and his sippy. He is such a big boy :( He turned in early tonight because he decided to wake up at 5:30 am and screwed his whole schedule up for the day, but we did get him down at 6:30 tonight.
Helloooo Friday! Rawley slept from 6:30pm to 6 this morning! What a great start to the day, but I still needed some coffee go figure. Rawley decided he wanted to look like a little badass today while we went to Costco and In and Out Burger. Once we got home it was nap time and laundry day!
Saturday we woke up to find out Rawley is all over the place now with his crawling! Seriously everywhere. We tried to put sissy's room together today and he would just crawl and get into everything...yikes! Daddy went to the ASU vs UofA game tonight (GO DEVILS) we stayed behind and watched Aly while her mom worked the game. Aly is a great little helper and she gave him lots of hugs. Shortly after, the party was over and he was ready for bed





No comments:
Post a Comment