Slider

our week in da iphone: week 4

11.06.2011

Slowly I'm starting to get the hang of this staying at home gig.  I know I'm pretty lucky to have this opportunity right now so I just need to soak it all in.  That's why I love these "week in iPhone" posts because it lets me see all the fun little things we did all week that I really forgot about.

****

 Today was supposed to be spent cooking, baking and carving our family pumpkin, but I had a little phone crisis and spent the day trying to fix it.  I did the IOS 5 upgrade and it ended up screwing up my camera feature.  I can take photos, but they will not stay in my photo stream.  I'm so sad.  I even reset my phone via iTunes and it still didn't work.  Now I can't sync...it's just a huge mess.  I'm thinking I need to get Snow Leopard THEN Lion!  I'm so aggravated right now.  In the morning though, I managed to make some fooky Halloween pancakes and make a batch of some Pumpkin cookies.  This was the best part of the day.  Rawley was super cranky, slept most of the day and barely ate.  I think his tooth is bothering him still, poor little guy :(
 ****

 Mommy still hasn't figured out the whole photo stream crisis so I'm having to do everything a roundabout way to get my photos from Instagram to my computer.  In the meantime, Monday was full of excitement with Halloween.  We went over to Mimi's house to go Trick or Treating with Cousin Brody.  Before we ventured out they played with some toys nicely together while we waited to eat dinner.  Then the fun began and we went out to get the candy!  Rawley obviously didn't get candy, but he had fun riding in the wagon around the neighborhood.  It was a fun first Halloween!

**** 
Today started out as any normal day.  Rawley was playing around while mommy got a little house cleaning done then went down for his afternoon nap.  When I went to go get him out of his crib he was the happiest boy ever!  We decided to go to Kohl's with Mimi since daddy was out of town on business again.  Mommy scored some fun Halloween decorations on clearance and some new Christmas stockings for all of us.  Poor little boy was so tuckered out that he was dead asleep.  I took him out of his carseat and he just sank into my neck, it really was the sweetest thing :)

 Check out that amazing sunset!  I caught that on my way home, it was a perfect ending to a great day

**** 
Today we went to Target...again and met up with Aunt Megan, Uncle Shaw and Cousin Brody.  After Target we all went to eat some lunch at Chili's.  Both Rawley and Brody were best boys!  Today was still a rough day for Rawley.  He has still been super fussy and tired.  During dinner he decided to start doing his raspberries and spitting when food is in his mouth...awesome.  Right after he got a bath and he had fun splashing away like crazy.  Then we decided to send a goodnight picture to daddy since he is still out of town!

****
We started Thursday by making some yummy pumpkin butter.  It's quite delicious and I put it on my english muffins in the morning now.  It made a TON, not sure how quick I will use it up.  While I finished getting ready I sat Rawley in front of the mirror and he entertained himself for about 30 minutes!  He thought it was so fun.  Then we were off to the store to pick up some french bread to go with the beef stew I was making.  For the record, it didn't really taste that good.  I was very dissapointed :(  Once we got home we went on another walk to enjoy the beautiful cool weather we are finally starting to get around here.  He LOVES the stroller!  For the whole hour we are out walking I do not hear one peep out of him.  I always think he fell asleep but I peek around and he is just in a zone.  Just taking it all in :)  Oh...and daddy came home tonight!!! :)


*****
We really didn't do too much on Friday.  Normally I do laundry and grocery shop, but we just stuck to laundry and vegged since Rawley was still a crankasaurus.  He is still spitting all over me when he eats so I decided to let him drive and feed himself and the spitting was kept to a minimum.  The rest of the day consisted of playing with toys and napping...pretty uneventful and fab Friday!

****
Saturday morning we let daddy sleep since it seems he caught a little cold or something overnight so we just snuggled under the blankets and watched 10 minutes of cartoons.  Later, we went to Peter Piper Pizza for our friend Haven's 2nd birthday party but Rawley liked to just observe and chew on daddy's watch.  Our friend Aly won one of those little sensory balls and she gave it to Rawley and it was his new favorite toy...played with it all night.

****
Linking up with a good life.

1 comment:

Jessica Looman said...

Crankasaurus! Love it! He's a cute little crankasaurus though. Jacob is teething again too and super cranky. I can't wait till it is all over but then he'll be old and I really enjoy my sqishy!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan