Slider

our week in da iphone: week 21

3.03.2012

What a great week!

For some reason I kept thinking it was a day earlier than what it really was.  I really hate when that happens.

Monday was totally uneventful.  We played (with one shoe on and one shoe off), napped (don't you typically nap like that??) and then wrapped up the night taking a bath.  Pretty boring ;0)

Ryan was able to go into work late this morning since he had a presentation to give up north so Rawl was showing off his walking skills for him this morning.

I was able to run again today, Week 7 Day 3 to be exact.  Next week is my last week of the Couch 2 5k Program and it feels great!  I ran much better today than I did Sunday, but I will get to where I want to be one day.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing, wrestling and reading our bed time stories.  He finally let me read a book all the way through tonight rather than be all about the bookshelves.  It means he must have been really tired ;0)


Today we had to start our day getting his blood drawn.  Nothing serious, just had to get his lead levels check before his 1 year checkup.  He cried, but not as hard as he usually does when he gets his normal shots.  Then he got this rock star bandage to sport around for the rest of the morning.

He did so well that he even let me take him for a full grocery shop afterwards.  He was even checking out the local little hotties cruising around the produce section.

He spent the rest of the day catching up on sleep since he missed his morning nap and then playing with multiple toys at the same time.

We ended the day with a nice evening walk before it was time to make dinner.


Rawley started the morning off by playing his favorite game in the whole world, playing peekaboo in the curtains.

Rawley loves to eat.  He eats a lot.  Look at how much food that is on this kids plate??

I started Week 8 Day 1 of C25k today.  For some reason I felt like I ran more, but my time was worse today than on Tuesday.  WTH?  I purposely ran a very different route today and I did clock the elevation and it was mostly uphill.  I chose this route because of that.  I know this route well because it's the same route as the 5k Turkey Trot we did in November.  I'm trying to ace this route because I know it's a difficult one.   I will get there! :)

After our run we stopped and played at the park for a little while.  He thought it was SO funny to crawl back and forth on the landing.  He totally cracked himself up the entire time.  He is so silly.


Friday is laundry day around here.  While I was sorting the 8 LOADS of laundry for the day Rawley was entertaining himself in the mirror like he usually does.  As he was laughing and throwing his head around, he suddenly banged his head so hard on the ledge of the floor mirror that it left this nasty mark on it.  Not even 5 minutes later you could see it.  Poor little guy.

Those Pinterest inspired IKEA spice rack bookshelves are going to be the death of me.  Any time we read stories he wants nothing to do with the story, but instead wants to just stare and pull books off the bookshelf.  Story time seems non-existent anymore.  I really hope he grows out of this stage.  I thought this was a good idea, I guess not ;0)

As I was handling a couple phone calls today, I caught Rawley rolling around the floor and in the curtains.  He was playing peekaboo and hide and seek by himself.  He loves those curtains!

We ended the night with bath time after he decided to throw all his spaghetti dinner and spinach on the floor!  This is a new thing that just started up this week and I don't know why.  There is typically food on the floor, but not as much as there has been in the past few days.  Ugh!

How was your week this week, link up! :)


1 comment:

Jen said...

Cannot. stand. the. cuteness.

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan