Slider

65-71/ 366: project 366

3.11.2012

I feel like I'm really struggling with this 366 project.  I'm struggling for some creativity and sometimes I think my pictures are getting worse rather than better.  I don't know, I guess I'm my worst critic.  I can't wait to get some editing software AND an auto focus lens.  Yes, I'm still complaining about my manual focus lens ;0)  I really need to buckle down on where my focus lies in my photos, but with a moving kid and manual focus it makes it quite a challenge.  

Ok...pitty party over.  Sorry about being a negative nelly for a minute there. ;0)

65

66

67

68

69

70

71

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and think your photos are amazing! Actually, I think I just enjoy watching another little boy similar in age to mine grow up! Your blog gives me motivate to keep on snapping!

Amy Nielson said...

your photos look amazing! and there's no editing & you're manually focusing? wow, props to you sister.

i know what you mean though... a lot of the time i look at my photos & think i'm getting worse. the weird thing is when i come back to those a couple months later i am always like, what the freak? these are good!

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv!he is SOOOO CUTE!!!! LOVING all the pics you shared!



http://infinitelifefitness.com

http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Lindsay, I love the pictures you've been doing for the project! You have such a great eye, and the pictures are fabulous and heartfelt. Love them and love you!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan