Slider

our week in da iphone: week 23

3.18.2012

Odly, this week felt like it was the never ending week.  I'm not sure why because it was super busy and jammed packed of just schtuff.

Regardless, we are pretty lucky it was another fantastic week and we are all ready for Auntie Lauren, Gpa and Babushka to come to town :)

Saturday afternoon our friends came in to town from Denver so before they arrived Rawley and I went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff.  Rawley is clearly over the camera.  We went later that night to the hockey game.  SO much fun!

Rawley took a stellar nap today and look how cozy he looked.  I have never seen him sleep like this before.  After his 3 HOUR NAP, we went to get grab some lunch before we hit up some more Spring Training.  We put up his little play slide in the backyard and he LOVED it.  The kid can't stand the suspense of when you pull him down the slide ;)

Don't you sleep with your legs up??  I went to work on cutting some more triangles for Rawley's birthday banners.  MUCH bigger project than I anticipated.  We ran a ton of errands today for some house stuff.  Trying to get this house pretty before our company comes.  I really love World Market!  Rawley's new obsession is this remote control car.  He got it for Christmas but he just now loves it.

Another morning of playing in the curtain panels and learning our letters.  We just hung out and played for the rest of the day...nothing too exciting.

After a pretty routine morning we went to the park.  Rawley loves those swings, he can't ever get enough.  After that we went to the grocery store to pick up some items for dinner.  It was a long day at the park, we were home AFTER dad got home today.  I don't think that has ever happened.

Silly faces are a must in the early am.  He was so tired that he just decided to plop down in the middle of the floor and just lie there while I was doing some dishes.  Rawley had some pretty crazy bed head after another 3 hour nap.  His hair is getting so long, but I don't want to cut it.  After a busy afternoon we all went out to dinner when daddy got home :)

I told Rawley to wave hi with the camera in his face and he gave me this sarcastic look while waving.  We went to World Market and Old Navy today to return a couple of items and while at Old Navy we found this cute little fedora hat.  I want to go back to Old Navy to buy it, it's so cute!!!  Too bad he hates wearing hats :(  We had a fun surprise arrive at our door today, my old co-worker sent this hilarious shirt for Rawley as the mustache made him think of Rawley.  He loved the shirt.  It's still a little big, but I guarantee he will be wearing this a lot once he fits in it.  His new thing now is to say "Yo Gabba Gabba" so he was saying it non-stop in the bath tonight.  He is so funny!

Linking with the fabulous Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan