Slider

our week in da iphone: week 22

3.10.2012

This was a pretty good one.  It's pretty much the last "normal" week we will be having for the next few weeks.  With Rawley's first birthday fast approaching, Spring Breaks and visitors, it's going to be pretty hectic around this place until about the end of the month.  It will be so nice to see everyone and we can't wait!

 Our Keurig has been acting up and didn't work this morning...I was coffeeless!  So since it was a beutiful day outside I decided it was a great day to make a Starbucks run and go play at the park.  He loves to eat all the leaves, sticks and anything else he can find on the ground.  I can't wait for that stage to be over.  Rawley's new thing now is when you say "fishes" he makes a fish face.  It's so funny.  I realized before making dinner that we were out of a couple things so we made a quick trip to the grocery store and this is how he basically sat in the cart the entire time.  I would say he is comfortable at the grocery store!

Rawley is a mad man now on his walker.  He practically runs with that thing, it's so funny.  He think he is pretty awesome.  If he runs into the wall he will just look up at you like "are you going to help me out here"?  He is such a happy guy when he gets up from his naps, today he slept for almost 3 hours for his morning nap!  He spent the rest of the day playing and getting stuck in his toy box.  Poor dude, he was totally crying in this picture and I was standing there laughing and snapping away.  I feel bad, but I couldn't pass up the moment ;0)

His new favorite thing is to sit there (or stand there) and dance.  He particularly likes to dance while listening to his dancing Scout thing.  Rawley is so sick of having the camera in his face, but he did try to make fishy faces here and it didn't quite turn out this time around.  Spent the afternoon cruising around on the walker that it made him so exhausted by bedtime.  He spent the last few minutes before bed curled up with daddy and having his bed time bottle.


Today we met up with a friend and her adorable little girl for a little Starbucks date.  We ended up walking to the neighborhood playground to let the kids have some swing time.  Sadly, this was the second time Rawley has been on the swings (since our neighborhood only has one park with swings...I know right?!).  Rawley loved the swings so much that he fell asleep, it was so cute :)  Once we got home I got started dusting and cleaning all the sheets in our spare bedrooms for when our guests come to visit this weekend.  Rawley loved rolling around in all the comforters and pillows on the floor.  He was so exhausted that he just took a little break and relaxed for a bit.  Yeah, rolling around like that is exhausting isn't??  We went to meet up with some friends later that night for some wings.  Rawley polished off the WHOLE bowl of Macaroni and Cheese from the kids menu.  EEEK!  This dude eats like a teenage boy!


Yeah for Friday!  We had mad errands to run today.  First stop was JoAnn's to pick up some things I needed to start working on Rawley's party decor.  Then we went to Target (of course), Rawley was pretty enthused as you can see, but he was so good and that is what counts!  Then we hit up the Costco.  Rawley feel asleep in the car so when I tried to put him down for a nap when we came home he wasn't having it.  So of course he wanted to run around with the walker.  We closed the night with a good old fashioned bath which he loved :)

Linking up with Amy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, how I love him. I want to squeeze Rawl and his utter adorableness!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan