Slider

It's a....

11.03.2010


BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard that right, we are having a little baby boy!  Dad is through the roof and Big Sister Kaylie is one happy camper as well.  Afterall, she still remains the only granddaughter ;)

Here is another ultrasound picture of little Nuggie looking like a very happy little boy


All is well here at the Voitik household and now the planning begins! 

looks like I need to clean that mirror, huh??

******


How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain: 5-10 pounds (I go for my monthly appointment on Friday)

Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing normal shorts and still wearing my maternity pants.

Main symptoms:  The nausea I was feeling last week has gone away.  Maybe it was a little bug or something??  Still feeling good, just getting bigger ;)

Exercise: Walking the treadmill afterwork since it's get dark now so early.  Still walking 2-3 days/week

Best moment:  Finding out we are having a son!!!

Movement: Not yet, but they say w/in the next couple weeks I should start feeling something.

Food cravings: None.

Gender:  Boy

Labor signs: n/a

Belly button in or out? Still in and ring less, my belly button feels like a crater!

What I miss: Being able to drink with everyone.

What I am looking forward to: Finally feeling Nugget moving around in there. It will make this all feel so much more real.

Weekly wisdom: n/a

Milestones: Nugget is now the size of a sweet potato and has now got all it's special fingerprints on his fingers and toes.

******

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay!!!!! Speaking from personal experience, boys are the best. :) So can't wait to meet your little guy -- give him belly kisses from Jazzy and I!

P.S. You look gorgeous, and I love your growing belly. Cutest preggo EVER! :) xoxoxox

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan