Slider

We are Halfway There Baby!

11.17.2010

That's right, I am 20 weeks today!  It's really hard to believe I have hit this milestone already.  I remember being in the first trimester scared and jealous of other people already hitting this milestone and it just seemed so far away or unattainable.  But now we are here it's very exciting!

Over the weekend daddy and I decided to run some errands after watching Big Sister Kaylie win her last soccer game of her undefeated season!!  Go Big Sister!  We had plans to look at cribs and such, but we ended up walking out purchasing this beautiful crib set


It's from the Munire Majestic collection and we love it!  It's the most manly of the cribs out there since the others are all so curvy and stuff.  It's flat and when we convert it to a big boy bed, it will look more manly.  We purchased the flat top crib and the double dresser only.  I can't wait to get it in about 4-6 weeks, but this means we really need to get working on this room and Big Sister Kaylie's new room...EEK! 

Here is an awful bump picture of me growing at rapid speed that we took over the weekend, the sun was in my eye's and daddy just kept taking pictures of me without letting me know!  So I said forget it and this is the best of the bunch ;)


******
How far along: 20 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: 8 pounds since my last appointment, next appointment is on December 1st

Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing normal shirts and still wearing my maternity pants.  Pure bliss! :)

Main symptoms: MAJOR back pain!  By the end of the day I feel like a 100 year old lady and I know it's only going to get worse.  Ryan has been so great at massaging my lower back, but it hurts real bad.  I'm going to bring it up at my next appointment though, but for now I just lay down with a pillow between my legs and place a heating pad on it.  Sleep is still not in my favor, but it's really a hit or miss.

Exercise: Walking the treadmill after work since it's get dark now so early. Still walking 2-3 days/week.  Will be starting prenatal yoga this week as well.

Best moment: Buying our little Nuggie his bed.  The fun part is now starting :)

Movement: Not yet, but sometimes I think I do but not really sure if it's Nuggie or gas.

Food cravings: None.

Gender: Boy

Labor signs: n/a
Belly button in or out? Still an innie, but it's getting smaller.

What I miss: Being able to drink with everyone and getting a good nights rest.

What I am looking forward to: Finally feeling Nugget moving around in there. It will make this all feel so much more real.

Weekly wisdom: n/a

Milestones: Nugget is now the size of a cantaloupe and as long as a banana and is now swallowing and digesting.  Hard to believe.


******

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hurray!!! 20 more to go! It will go lightening fast until all the sudden you're at 32 weeks and then it decides to move at a snail pace. I got your email and will be sending a box early next week. I'm going to pack it this weekend! I can't wait for NUGGIE!

Sarah said...

I know what you mean about back pain! Mine is all day long and it really wakes me up at night! Hopefully we can get it figured out soon and sleep better. I'm so proud of you for walking, I haven't done anything! Maybe you'll get me motivated to get my bootie moving!

Jen said...

You are a gorgeous preggo, friend! Love to you and Nugs -- hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! xoxox

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan