This week, little Nugget is the size of a freakin' Papaya! That's crazy to me, but he still only weighs the amount of a pop can.
I was strolling through my old pictures the other day and came across a picture that I did on the old Volkswagen site of what your baby would look like. Turns out it spit out a boy baby and when I tried to redo it to get a girl baby, it kept coming up with a boy baby...should have been a sign right there. According to Volkswagen, this is what our little Nugget will look like:
Things have been pretty busy around our household. Between Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas, clearing out the old guest room for Big Sister Kaylie, Christmas shopping, getting ready to paint Kaylie's new room - makes this lady one TIRED momma! It's amazing how once the simplest tasks are now so strenuous...and I'm not even that big yet! It's crazy! I'm actually ready for Christmas to be over with and December hasn't even started...EEEEK!
Hope everyone had a wonderful and plentiful Thanksgiving, I know we did :)
******
How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 8 pounds since my first appointment, next appointment is on December 1st
Maternity clothes: Yes! I need to find a cute shirt though that I can wear to a couple Christmas parties for this season.
Main symptoms: Still having back pain if I'm up too much. We were putting up the Christmas tree over the weekend and I just started crying (and laughing at the same time) because my back just hurt so bad. It sucks. I'm starting to get breathless now, but for the most part I still feel good and normal...just with extra padding.
Exercise: Yeah, I kind of stopped this the past couple weeks. We have been so busy and I have been so tired. I think my treadmill days are over, but I have moved on to just do prenatal Yoga. Much easier on the ol' back ;)
Best moment: Starting to feel Nuggie move around now!
Movement: Starting last week is when I started feeling him consistently everyday, it's pretty awesome. It's usually after I eat or if I'm just sitting and relaxing he starts to have rumpus time in there.
Food cravings: None.
Gender: Boy. Although I had a dream over the weekend that the doctors were wrong and we were having a girl! It was very real and the girl looked just like us, it was very bizarre.
Labor signs: n/a
Belly button in or out? Still an innie, but it's getting smaller.
What I miss: Being able to drink with everyone and getting a good nights rest.
What I am looking forward to: Getting Big Sister Kaylie's room done!
Weekly wisdom:
Milestones: He is now able to hear outside noise so I better watch what I say (or Daddy for that matter)! Nuggie can now kick and punch vigorously now (I can certainly feel him for sure). His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes has also formed, but his irises still lack pigment. Crazy how much he has developed -- it's like he is a miniature newborn already :)
******



No comments:
Post a Comment