Slider

16 Weeks and a Bump Picture!

10.23.2010

So, I'm a little behind on posting on here.  Things are still pretty uneventful so I haven't really felt the need to post anything.

I have reached the 4 month mark (16 weeks) and here is how my enormous belly is progressing:


Well, it looks like we have a little Nugget in there!  This is kind of a horrible picture, but I thought I should start taking weekly bump pictures now. 

This weeks I went in for my final part of my NT Scan where they check for Spina Bifida, better known as the AFP test.  It was just a simple blood draw so I was in and out.  I should find out the results next week on how that went.

Looking forward to a week from Wednesday to find out what our little Nugget is! :)  It's still not too late to place your vote.  Ryan is still thinking it's a girl and I still am convinced it's a boy!

******
How far along: 16 weeks


Total weight gain: 5 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes! I'm still wearing normal shirts, but some of them are beginning to fit weird. And I still love those maternity pants :)

Main symptoms: I have been feeling like I have been getting morning sickness this week.  We went out to dinner and could not take more than 3 bites of my food.  Not sure why this is happening now as I thought I was in the clear of this nonsense.  Hopefully it will pass soon and not linger around for a while because it sucks to feel nauseous all the time.
Exercise:  Ryan and I went on a long walk this week that felt like it kicked my butt!  It felt really good and it was nice to see all the trees changing colors on our long walk.  I'm still walking the treadmill as much as I can to get that blood flowing.
Best moment:
Movement: Not yet, but they say w/in the next couple weeks I should start feeling something.

Food cravings: None. Eating normal for now and my constant need for carbs has diminished.

Gender: Still don't know, but we find out November 3rd...just 2 weeks away!

Labor signs: n/a

Belly button in or out? Still in and ring less, my belly button feels like a crater!

What I miss: Being able to drink with everyone. We went to a great Halloween party over the weekend and it sucked not being able to drink.  It makes me tired much faster ;)
What I am looking forward to: Finally feeling Nugget moving around in there. It will make this all feel so much more real.

Weekly wisdom: n/a

Milestones: Nugget is now the size of an avacado and is now able to blink, crazy!

******

2 comments:

Jen said...

Look at your cute baby belly starting to show!

Yay Yay Yay! SO excited about tomorrow! Let's go, Team Blue! In either case, I'm so ready to get my shop on my Nugs. :)

Kellie said...

Cute bump!

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan